Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extra Mayo

Gear Report/Lunch Review

On 6/25/2018 at 6:05 AM, Extra Mayo said:

One Hawai'i hat 

One CSewe stock car

I gave you guys two weeks and until the second page to notice the guy at the fence flashing "Hook 'em horns" to the CSewe car. #B12SECbiddingWar

Are there any MWCBOARDers left?

Utah BYU vanity license plate by Cupertino City Hall (prolly in town to sign contracts for games at Levi's Stadium)

License plates are a microcosm: Californians pay infinitely more for their plates that are totally lame. The rest of the Western States get totally cool plates for a fraction of the price.

Also 

Honest to God...I saw a homeless guy in DT-Wichita this evening wearing a UofU Utes lid.  He couldn't have been too bad off. He was puffin' on a cig.

¡¡¡ GO STATE !!!

On 6/25/2018 at 8:00 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Image result for Boise State car

When I imagine a vehicle and Boise State together, I have a much different picture in my head. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, Extra Mayo said:

I saw a NMst Pistol Pete sticker on a Silverado in the Fry's PL in Sunnyvale.

Right arnd the corner from there:

I am jealous of your meals. Do you ever eat vegetables? Fried potatoes don't count. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 7/18/2018 at 10:22 AM, madmartigan said:

I am jealous of your meals. Do you ever eat vegetables? Fried potatoes don't count. 

Potatoes = vegetable

Jealousy = Capital Sin.

If you're looking to free yourself from the discontent of Malicious Envy, I know some ppl @#1Stunner @roswellcoug

I saw a Utah State University license plate holder on a sedan with Utah plates at the Residence Inn on Sam Ignacio in South San José.

I also saw a faded SUDS t-shirt in line at the Steak n Shake inside SJS Student Union! Which I fnd ironic, given they've stolen our lunch money the last four years

I didn't notice any school gear yesterday, but I was at the Carl's Jr. on Bowers and Central. So it would stand to reason there were so CSUf grads working there. What rly stood out was the Cherry Coke, it was by far the best CC I've ever had from any soda fountain. #SRSLY #MentalNote

Ft. Lauderdale International:

Tulsa backpack

Michigan t-shirt

Michigan St  visor

UCONN hoodie

Reppin’ my Bulldog  t-shirt  

e555a1e6-56a9-4d14-8e1a-4d7dea6aaf6f_245

DTW:

Tons of Michigan gear (obviously)

Towson t-shirt

Western Kentucky t-shirt

Michigan State t-shirt

Carlisle Barracks, PA- Officer housing area

1 x CU flag

1 X Penn State flag

2 x Alabama Tide flags

2 x Univeristy of Wyoming flags

Nothin’ reppin’ the rest of you suckas..........which I don’t find odd because of the educated population sample (okay, the CU flag renders that argument moot). I do find odd that I did not see any USMA flags.

Small Hetfield_Cowboys.jpg

I saw a CSUf bumper sticker on a hunk of junk car in one of the Sunnyvale tech parks. That would seem odd at first, until you realize the tech buildings do have janitorial staff. And there are sheep and other barnyard animals in the south part of the county.

I also wanted to let you guys know abt the Churro Dipper Shake. It is def'ly in the pantheon of FF items. Wish i cld work by a Del Taco everyday

Double Cheeseburgers = A minus, Carne Asada Fries = A, CDS = A+++++++++++++++++++++++

IMG_20180815_145735645_BURST000_COVER_TOP.thumb.jpg.70cb7434846c1782d9465c6b62550b14.jpg

What's the name of that modular outfit in Boise? Geardon, Guerdon, or something like that? I saw one of their drivers with a Boise State hat on in San José.

Also, Togo's in Moffett Park, Sunnyvale: Pretzelrami (pastrami on a pretzel bun), Fritos Original flavor and Cherry Coke = A

IMG_20180820_101308741.jpg

9 minutes ago, Extra Mayo said:

What's the name of that modular outfit in Boise? Geardon, Guerdon, or something like that? I saw one of their drivers with a Boise State hat on in San José.

No clue, but if that boy had a Boise State hat on then you can rest assured he has been well trained in the art of highway navigation. 

Also, Togo's in Moffett Park, Sunnyvale: Pretzelrami (pastrami on a pretzel bun), Fritos Original flavor and Cherry Coke = A

IMG_20180820_101308741.jpg

That doesn't look like much food. I believe that's the smallest meal you have posted to date. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

On 8/23/2018 at 9:30 AM, RogueStout said:

That doesn't look like much food. I believe that's the smallest meal you have posted to date. 

I've been working all over so slacking off o this stuff. I was working in the Valley and was eating at Farmer Boys in Riverbank nothing there was < A but so busy no pix

Also tm saw wolfpack LP holder on a one ton flatbed work truck. One of many ppl telling UNR which is weird cuz San Reno>>>>>California or so they say