Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Signed up to volunteer for Paulette Jordan today.

41 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I don't live in Idaho, but she looks like the no-brainer choice. 

A state triplex is not healthy over so long a period.  Even less so when the party of that triplex makes up 100% of the states congressional representatives. 

Idaho did send Frank Church and Cecil Andrus to Washington so I suppose anything is possible, but I sure wouldn’t bet my house on it. Republican voters outpace Democrat voters by at least 4:1. Ted Cruz actually received far more votes than Trump in the Republican primary. 

20 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Image result for paulette jordan husband

Excited.  It will be an uphill battle.  Need to flip a few pro marijuna republicans, beat the public land drum and make sure people know she supports the second amendment. 

Good luck.

You're going to need it, since Charles Manson Jr woukd probably won an Idaho Governor election, as long as he had a little R next to his name.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Idaho did send Frank Church and Cecil Andrus to Washington so I suppose anything is possible, but I sure wouldn’t bet my house on it. Republican voters outpace Democrat voters by at least 4:1. Ted Cruz actually received far more votes than Trump in the Republican primary. 

Frank Church, Cecil Andrus?

That was a long time ago, when Democrats were for unrestricted free speech, and not out burning the flag & advocating breaking Federal Laws.

That party could win in Idaho, but I doubt that today's version can.

20 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Image result for paulette jordan husband

Excited.  It will be an uphill battle.  Need to flip a few pro marijuna republicans, beat the public land drum and make sure people know she supports the second amendment. 

She needs to have someone loan her some gloves that aren't so obviously right off the rack.

Gloves with a little wear so it looks like she has been on a horse before.

32 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

She needs to have someone loan her some gloves that aren't so obviously right off the rack.

Yeah, I noticed the gloves too. LOL 

Anyway, I don’t trust any single Democrat when it comes to 2A. Not one. I know the former director of the Idaho Democrat Party. She tried to position herself as moderate on guns in public but is totally anti-gun when the cameras aren’t around.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

42 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Oops.

It really looks like she doesn't actually "ride".

Bad PR, fir the Idahoans with horses.

13 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Yeah, I noticed the gloves too. LOL 

Anyway, I don’t trust any single Democrat when it comes to 2A. Not one. I know the former director of the Idaho Democrat Party. She tried to position herself as moderate on guns in public but is totally anti-gun when the cameras aren’t around.

Kinda makes you a one issue voter, huh?

5 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Kinda makes you a one issue voter, huh?

Not really. There are several civil rights issues that influence my voting decision. This is why I've become a libertarian. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg