Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Cambridge Analitica and Hillary emails

Then there’s Cambridge Analytica. The (now shuttered) British company did the Trump campaign’s data. Its speciality was ‘microtargeting’: individual messages tailored to individual voters, delivered by email, Facebook and Twitter. The US intelligence agencies believe that Russian internet ‘troll factories’ were also pushing out pro-Trump propaganda on social media: sometimes fake news, sometimes real news, such as the hacked contents of Clinton’s emails. The question is whether this was done in coordination with the Trump campaign. An American lawyer I know told me that he was approached by a Cambridge Analytica employee after the election. They had had the Clinton emails more than a month before they were published by WikiLeaks: ‘What should I do?’ Take this to Mueller, the lawyer replied.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/06/what-does-the-british-government-know-about-trump-and-russia/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Then there’s Cambridge Analytica. The (now shuttered) British company did the Trump campaign’s data. Its speciality was ‘microtargeting’: individual messages tailored to individual voters, delivered by email, Facebook and Twitter. The US intelligence agencies believe that Russian internet ‘troll factories’ were also pushing out pro-Trump propaganda on social media: sometimes fake news, sometimes real news, such as the hacked contents of Clinton’s emails. The question is whether this was done in coordination with the Trump campaign. An American lawyer I know told me that he was approached by a Cambridge Analytica employee after the election. They had had the Clinton emails more than a month before they were published by WikiLeaks: ‘What should I do?’ Take this to Mueller, the lawyer replied.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/06/what-does-the-british-government-know-about-trump-and-russia/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Every country in the world had Clinton's emails.  Probably a whole bunch of the ones she destroyed when they were subpoenaed.  The KGB I am sure did a better investigation than the FBI.  Probably the tinpot dictator in North Korea had more emails than the FBI.

12 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Every country in the world had Clinton's emails.  Probably a whole bunch of the ones she destroyed when they were subpoenaed.  The KGB I am sure did a better investigation than the FBI.  Probably the tinpot dictator in North Korea had more emails than the FBI.

You need to go back and take that opinion vs fact quiz again...

13 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You know somebody's got all of them, right?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

7 hours ago, pokebball said:

You think the FBI's lying about the emails that were "destroyed"?  Interesting

IIRC at Comey’s presser he said that the methodology used by Clinton lawyers in deciding which emails to delete could have been better, (using subject lines to determine which emails were personal) but he found they weren’t being deceitful. He was confident that all work related emails had either been turned over or recovered. All of the emails on Weiner’s laptop were duplicates of emails they already had.

Why are we talking about Hillary’s emails again? I remember when it was relevant. Two +++++ing years ago.

21 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Why are we talking about Hillary’s emails again? I remember when it was relevant. Two +++++ing years ago.

She broke the law in many ways and didn't get prosecuted because our government is corrupt.

Corruption in government seems relevant.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

IIRC at Comey’s presser he said that the methodology used by Clinton lawyers in deciding which emails to delete could have been better, (using subject lines to determine which emails were personal) but he found they weren’t being deceitful. He was confident that all work related emails had either been turned over or recovered. All of the emails on Weiner’s laptop were duplicates of emails they already had.

In this case because you created a thread about them.B)

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!

I was firmly in the Clinton camp until I saw all that pro-Trump propaganda on Facebook....  changed my vote.  There are tens of millions like me!  It’s the only reason Trump won!

We know that you got onboard the Trump train early with Bannon and Miller

Posted Image

19 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

She broke the law in many ways and didn't get prosecuted because our government is corrupt.

Corruption in government seems relevant.

You really need stop commenting on legal matters. You are really bad at it.

17 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Apparently eating ass is all the rage in my generation.  At least if facebook memes are any indication.

What has happened to this country? We have an entire generation of salad tossers.