Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Smart marketing by UNLV

This is actually really smart. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I saw this earlier and was wondering who would be the first to post it, lol.

It's great, I think DRF is doing as much as she can at the moment, and I'm going to buy the $30 food and drink package for current season ticket holders. And if my son does NOT take classes at UNLV this fall, I'll buy the three game package for my daughter. That grandbaby needs some nachos and beer, lol.

ok, diet coke instead of the beer.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

I saw this earlier and was wondering who would be the first to post it, lol.

It's great, I think DRF is doing as much as she can at the moment, and I'm going to buy the $30 food and drink package for current season ticket holders. And if my son does NOT take classes at UNLV this fall, I'll buy the three game package for my daughter. That grandbaby needs some nachos and beer, lol.

It’s actually brilliant.  At a Wolf Pack game nachoes and a soda will run you $11 or so. $30 for all you can eat for the season is a great deal. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

We have a real AD now.

Maybe you can get a real football coach. 

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It’s actually brilliant.  At a Wolf Pack game nachoes and a soda will run you $11 or so. $30 for all you can eat for the season is a great deal. 

exactly. large sodas here are $5, hotdogs and popcorn are $4 or 5, (I don't know how much nachos are, but probably the same). so a few games in it's paid for, without having to worry about cash or card.

17 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Maybe you can get a real football coach. 

Sanchez is fine.  He was given nothing to start off with.  He has built the offense into one of the better ones in the MW.  The defense has a ways to go, but they have the pieces to get better.  I think they allow seven less points per game this year.

40 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I don't think you'd get your monies worth:ph34r:

Just now, renoskier said:

I don't think you'd get your monies worth:ph34r:

I would not considering my surgery.  

Fuh....  this is Vegas, man… Should be a prime rib buffet. WTF you cheapskates?!?!   Aren’t you making enough off the slots at Sam Boyd? 

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

8 hours ago, slappy said:

This will be Denny’s feed the kids night.  Not sure if I would laugh or cry as a Vegas fan.  

we need butts in seats at this point. you know, home field advantage? if it gets a few more fans cheering on the team it can't hurt. now watch, the rebs will win more games because of free nachos..B)

It's a good deal - This is a smart move by UNLV, as they have to be feeling the pinch of VGK & soon to be Raiders ticket buyers - the discretionary $$ for tickets aren't flowing to UNLV like they might have two years ago - Also gives UNLV a chance to draw (maybe) decent crowds for their final two seasons at Sam Boyd Stadium 

Raiders Stadium camera https://www.raiders.com/lasvegas/live-stadium-camera