Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdgaucho

2018 NBA Draft

I would be thrilled if USC's Chimezie Metu is somehow drafted by the Lakers.  No clue what's gonna happen with Brook Lopez (free agent), Julius Randle is a restricted free agent and I wouldn't be so comfortable with just Thomas Bryant and Ivica Zuvac.  Metu would be a good fit with his length.  Just needs to add a few pounds.

2 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

I would be thrilled if USC's Chimezie Metu is somehow drafted by the Lakers.  No clue what's gonna happen with Brook Lopez (free agent), Julius Randle is a restricted free agent and I wouldn't be so comfortable with just Thomas Bryant and Ivica Zuvac.  Metu would be a good fit with his length.  Just needs to add a few pounds.

Hey, LeBron and Kawhi are going to be Lakers, so not to worry.. :P

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Hey, LeBron and Kawhi are going to be Lakers, so not to worry.. :P

I don't see LeBron in LA without a running mate, nor do I see the Spurs sending Kawhi there either.  Kawh will have to wait a year.

They're introducing the players onto the stage who will be in the green room.  Cool stuff.

The combination of Nevada’s sweet 16 and NBA 2k18 has got my 7 year old basketball crazy. His first NBA draft comment: “If you added a W his name would be Sex Town.” :mellow:

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

@halfmanhalfbronco I might give you sh*t about Hutch, but he's a really good player and I'm sure he'll do well in the NBA. Good luck to him, and all the others trying to make it to the League.

Lol you are as much anti Hutch as I am anti Caleb.  Which is not at all it just makes for great inside jokes and board memes.  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol you are as much anti Hutch as I am anti Caleb.  Which is not at all it just makes for great inside jokes and board memes.  

I gotta argue with somebody, lol.

Just now, 4UNLV said:

I gotta argue with somebody, lol.

I am sure the Martin twins are watching this closely.  They need to know how much Their Hutchison signed jerseys are going to be worth.  A full tank of gas or just a big mac?

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Luka Doncic’s mom is WAY hotter.

To each their own.  Tall women is my kryptonite.  

jhbnG9iw_400x400.jpg