Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

ACLU has documented the abuses of migrant kids

9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You seem unable to put the blame on the party who was president at the time.   I wonder why that is?

Then you emotional cripples get all upset when your obvious bias is pointed out.

Sure what Trump did is horrible.  This stuff and worse has been going on since 1924 when we started detaining illegals.

https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-obtains-documents-showing-widespread-abuse-child-immigrants-us-custody

The report is based on over 30,000 pages of documents dated between 2009 and 2014. The documents were obtained by the ACLU Foundation of San Diego & Imperial Counties and the ACLU Foundation of Arizona through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit co-counseled with Cooley LLP.

Who cares? The only thing that the article says is that it is terrifying that the abuses can continue. They expressly did not lay blame or make it a partisan issue until the white power ranger decided it was one. 

45 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Because emoting like a little bitch over every propaganda peice is what it means to be human.

Pavlov's dog shows more ability to think independently than you leftists.

Jesus dude. Just stop. For one, this isn't "propaganda" and no one is blaming Trump. It came to light now because, guess what? Sometimes - often - shit like this takes time to come out. Otherwise there would have been a massive outcry then, too. For two, pavlov's dog was not about thinking, it was physiological conditioning. You moron. 

You are apparently unable to see any migrants as humans. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Because emoting like a little bitch over every propaganda peice is what it means to be human.

Pavlov's dog shows more ability to think independently than you leftists.

Calm down 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Are any of our neighborhood Trump supporters ever going to actually try and counter the claim that their immigration policies are fundamentally rooted in emotion?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Who cares? The only thing that the article says is that it is terrifying that the abuses can continue. They expressly did not lay blame or make it a partisan issue until the white power ranger decided it was one. 

Jesus dude. Just stop. For one, this isn't "propaganda" and no one is blaming Trump. It came to light now because, guess what? Sometimes - often - shit like this takes time to come out. Otherwise there would have been a massive outcry then, too. For two, pavlov's dog was not about thinking, it was physiological conditioning. You moron. 

Tell me why Trump is even mentioned in an article detailing abuses during the Obama administration and Obama isn't.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Calm down 

just so i understand the new rules:

Calling someone a little bitvch= Bad

Calling someone inhuman=  good

I don't want to run afoul of the new policy

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Leftists: Deeply concerned for the welfare of illegal alien children since last week.

360_elian_gonzales_0421.jpg

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

13 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Nobody said you were inhuman. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Speaking of name calling, why do you keep dodging my Best Buy Parking lot invites, @cosinama. You are such a pussy. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

26 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Besides, some "inhumans" were good and some were not.

Image result for agents of shield

3 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Here’s a good quote regarding what @SDSUfan represents:

What’s most telling about this episode isn’t Trump stepping back in the face of public outrage. It’s the millions of Republican who were — are — willing to support an obviously cruel immigration policy. And that, in turn, points to perhaps the deepest problem in American politics in the Trump era: The lethal conjunction of white identity politics and partisanship has made the Republican Party willing to sanction injustices that had previously been unthinkable in modern America.

I do not get why it is so hard for some people just to call a bad thing a bad thing.

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Damn I love you bro.  No homo.

17 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The idea that posters you disagree with ideologically are broken, inhumane, evil people that are going to get what is coming to them has been growing more popular lately.

1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

Are any of our neighborhood Trump supporters ever going to actually try and counter the claim that their immigration policies are fundamentally rooted in emotion?

And the non trump supporters immigration policies aren't rooted in emotion?  Is that what you're saying?

Immigration has been highly emotional for decades.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The idea that posters you disagree with ideologically are broken, inhumane, evil people that are going to get what is coming to them has been growing more popular lately.

Simply mirroring the general societal shift.  Society has always been this way to a degree, but the shift this past decade sure seems detrimental to our political culture.

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I do not get why it is so hard for some people just to call a bad thing a bad thing.

Timing is important.  Perhaps the trumpsters should take the high road and simply call trump more transparent than past POTUS' :) 

The GOP has had a bad stance on immigration for a long time.  It’s hurt them.  I just find it hilarious that bleeding heart liberals think their party has done any better.  Both major parties screwed the pooch on immigration.  I can’t understand why it’s such a politically charged topic. Kasich has the best immigration plan in the 2016 election IMO.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

The GOP has had a bad stance on immigration for a long time.  It’s hurt them.  I just find it hilarious that bleeding heart liberals think their party has done any better.  Both major parties screwed the pooch on immigration.  I can’t understand why it’s such a politically charged topic. Kasich has the best immigration plan in the 2016 election IMO.

How many tweets and videos of the president would you like to understand why it's such a politically charged topic.  You have the fan favorite build the wall.  They are infesting are country. Sending rapists and murderers.  Seriously, we could just do a weekly poll of latest tweets ranking how racist does this sound.  Zero tolerance with no plan to deal with the additional separation of kids.  Oh, that last one is phony by the way, per today's latest tweet.  If you are wondering why immigration is this politically charged, it isn't by accident and it's due to a man more concerned with votes than morality.  

2 minutes ago, alum93 said:

How many tweets and videos of the president would you like to understand why it's such a politically charged topic.  You have the fan favorite build the wall.  They are infesting are country. Sending rapists and murderers.  Seriously, we could just do a weekly poll of latest tweets ranking how racist does this sound.  Zero tolerance with no plan to deal with the additional separation of kids.  Oh, that last one is phony by the way, per today's latest tweet.  If you are wondering why immigration is this politically charged, it isn't by accident and it's due to a man more concerned with votes than morality.  

I agree with you on trump's tweets.  Responses to those tweets are just as emotionally and politically charged.  Do you see that?  Trump is inviting his critics to jump into the swamp with him and the response is remarkable.  If trump charged admission he'd be able to balance the budget!

9 minutes ago, alum93 said:

This was a politically charged topic long before Trump.  But you’re good at seeing what you want to see.  It’s all Trump!!!

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Tell me why Trump is even mentioned in an article detailing abuses during the Obama administration and Obama isn't.

Because that's who the current President is. If they had just said "it is terrifying that the abuses could continue under the current administration" would you have even noticed?

48 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Damn I love you bro.  No homo.

Hi 5. 

Having a differing opinion? Ok. FALSELY REPRESENTING SCIENCE? unacceptable

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.