Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Send a message via fashion

35 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

The context was clarified.  You just want to fuel that faux outrage.  It’s you who has none.  I don’t understand the need to be constantly angry over silly things.

I noticed something about you.  You rarely discuss the actual issue.  The posters you engage with are what you talk about.

26 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I noticed something about you.  You rarely discuss the actual issue.  The posters you engage with are what you talk about.

The issue is faux outrage over something as silly as a coat.  That’s what I’m discussing.

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

The context was clarified.  You just want to fuel that faux outrage.  It’s you who has none.  I don’t understand the need to be constantly angry over silly things.

Nah, you're discussing what you claim my intentions to be and my supposed lack of context. But now we're discussing you and this is getting boring.

I'm going to put you on ignore now.  You offer nothing but trolling.  

18 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Nah, you're discussing what you claim my intentions to be and my supposed lack of context. But now we're discussing you and this is getting boring.

Putting me on ignore???

tenor.gif?itemid=7642189

C-ya! 

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

If there are posters you simply never have a productive dialogue with or are tired of seeing them have similar dialogue with others, I think it is a good option.

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If there are posters you simply never have a productive dialogue with or are tired of seeing them have similar dialogue with others, I think it is a good option.

I got no problem with opposing viewpoints on the issues but the ignore function does help with the board experience as you don't have to get a notification every time a troll responds to something you posted.