Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Send a message via fashion

I’m guessing this is probably more of a message to the media about their criticisms/critiques of her wardrobe choices than a message about what’s happening at the border. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I’m guessing this is probably more of a message to the media about their criticisms/critiques of her wardrobe choices than a message about what’s happening at the border. 

Whatever it was, it was not a good fashion choice :wacko: And here we thought she was the smarter of the two ?!?! :huh:

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Whatever it was, it was not a good fashion choice :wacko: And here we thought she was the smarter of the two ?!?! :huh:

I agree it probably wasn’t the best choice of wardrobe considering the situation. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

40 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Nothing says "not caring" like wearing a jacket that says "I REALLY DON'T CARE" on the back. Our first lady is Lofaszz. 

48 minutes ago, mugtang said:

46 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Trump must be reading the mwcboard

4 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Jesus Nacho Duce has thin skin.

I’m telling you he’s reading the board.  All he needs to do is tweet out “I read Mwcboard.com” and I can retire. 

On 6/21/2018 at 3:04 PM, Fort Fun said:

Nothing says "not caring" like wearing a jacket that says "I REALLY DON'T CARE" on the back. Our first lady is Lofaszz. 

Once you take the Trump last name you've signed your life away to Satan. 

See the source image

In her defense, the original jacket she chose had "F U WETBACKS" written on the back.

Baby (in cages) steps.

18 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I see the media head over heels in love with the jacket if MO wore it.  What do you see?

Really? What if she’d worn it to visit a veterans hospital or something?

7 hours ago, toonkee said:

Evil or clueless.

Or taken out of context...  she wore the coat in reference to the media but bleeding heart liberals, likely they always do, twist and spin it into something else entirely to feed their faux outrage.  Typical, but most people who have a triple digit IQ can figure it out.  It’s hilarious the things that become a big deal for the emotionally crippled.

v0icAvfW.jpg

4 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Or taken out of context...  she wore the coat in reference to the media but bleeding heart liberals, likely they always do, twist and spin it into something else entirely to feed their faux outrage.  Typical, but most people who have a triple digit IQ can figure it out.  It’s hilarious the things that become a big deal for the emotionally crippled.

What context?  She apparently has none.

31 minutes ago, toonkee said:

What context?  She apparently has none.

The context was clarified.  You just want to fuel that faux outrage.  It’s you who has none.  I don’t understand the need to be constantly angry over silly things.

v0icAvfW.jpg