Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Nevada vs. Arizona

OK, Arizona has had some bad publicity this last year, but I just realized that Arizona was recruiting Jordan Brown, Trey Porter and Ehab Amin really hard up to the time they committed to Nevada. Of course, everyone knows they were on Brown hard, but were any of you aware of the other 2? 

Of course, once the dust settled and the team was loaded to say the least and 2 scholly's over, Amin realized he wasn't going to get any playing time and openned up his recruitment again. But wow, PAC-12 BB has been getting their asses kicked, especially when Cal St. Fullerton was still standing in the tourney when the PAC was completely out.

kat.jpg

8DDE28FA-C646-4D91-BC65-0BB579327A50.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Arizona recovered well enough, all things considered.  I was kinda shocked that Shareef O'Neal decommitted though.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

He would have gotten playing time, but he wasn’t getting 30 minutes per game.  I think it’s an underrated blow considering that Josh Hall looks like a goner.

Josh Hall was another Eric Cooper Jr. Saved us and some games but made a lot of boneheaded decisions and was really weak in some games.

As far as Brown getting under 30 minutes at AZ, it’s probably going to be the same at Nevada too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, cardrater said:

Josh Hall was another Eric Cooper Jr. Saved us and some games but made a lot of boneheaded decisions and was really weak in some games.

As far as Brown getting under 30 minutes at AZ, it’s probably going to be the same at Nevada too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was talking about Amin.

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

That will be a bombshell if it happens.  He'll have the summer to address any academic issues.

58 minutes ago, cardrater said:

I think the loss of Hall is a large hit to the depth because he could play 4 positions. The biggest loss will be Drew if he can't go this upcoming season.  Losing both hurts a lot.  The three guards who sat out can all shoot but we don't know about their defense yet..The Pack is going to be really good but like all teams they will have some question marks going into the season.

4 hours ago, cardrater said:

That's kind of my take on Josh Hall, as well. Maybe he would've grown a lot this year. But from what I've seen of him to date, he's not the kind of player that should be getting a lot of minutes on a Top 25 team, let alone Top 5. 

kat.jpg