Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Classified information lost to foreign governments.

18 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201609031044937159-fbi-hillary-hammer-evidence-destruction/

Hillary received a subpoena from the House Select Committee on March 4, 2015 instructing her to preserve and deliver all emails from her personal servers, but three weeks later a staffer with Platte River Networks (PRN), Hillary’s IT team that managed the homebrew server, permanently erased the contents of the former Secretary of State’s email archive with a program called Bleach Bit.

https://youtu.be/LmLwztC3eHk

Sputnik News.  :lol:

The subpoena was for the emails, not the devices. They delivered the work emails. Then had her personal emails wiped.

I take a hammer and drill to my hard drives and cell phones when I replace them. What do you do?

24 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Sputnik News.  :lol:

The subpoena was for the emails, not the devices. They delivered the work emails. Then had her personal emails wiped.

I take a hammer and drill to my hard drives and cell phones when I replace them. What do you do?

She destroyed more than 30K emails that were subpoenaed.  

That is a criminal offense.  ANyone not named Clinton is in jail for contempt just on that basis.

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

She destroyed more than 30K emails that were subpoenaed.  

That is a criminal offense.  ANyone not named Clinton is in jail for contempt just on that basis.

The subpoenaed her work emails, not her personal emails.

48 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The subpoenaed her work emails, not her personal emails.

They subpoenaed all her emails retard.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/12/hillary-clinton-server-emails-erased-technician-should-be-pressured/

The Trump Justice Department should appoint a solid United States attorney and some hard-nosed FBI agents from outside Washington, with no prior involvement in the Clinton probe, and instruct them to follow Mueller’s aggressive model in investigating Combetta. In return for the immunity he should never have been granted in the first place, the PRN tech should be compelled to reveal exactly what he was told in these conversations with Clinton lawyers. If he refuses, Combetta should be prosecuted, at a minimum, for lying to the FBI and obstructing Congress’s Benghazi investigation.

As Robert Mueller might say of Paul Manafort: That should get his attention.

13 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

They subpoenaed all her emails retard.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/12/hillary-clinton-server-emails-erased-technician-should-be-pressured/

The Trump Justice Department should appoint a solid United States attorney and some hard-nosed FBI agents from outside Washington, with no prior involvement in the Clinton probe, and instruct them to follow Mueller’s aggressive model in investigating Combetta. In return for the immunity he should never have been granted in the first place, the PRN tech should be compelled to reveal exactly what he was told in these conversations with Clinton lawyers. If he refuses, Combetta should be prosecuted, at a minimum, for lying to the FBI and obstructing Congress’s Benghazi investigation.

As Robert Mueller might say of Paul Manafort: That should get his attention.

The Deep State conspiracist messiah, Andrew McCarthy. 

Now why are you bringing up Hillary Clinton again?

23 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The Deep State conspiracist messiah, Andrew McCarthy. 

Now why are you bringing up Hillary Clinton again?

Why are you upset about discussing corruption in government?  Which is quite relevant to everything we discuss.