Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Mountain West Gets New Basketball Tournament Sponsor

The Air Force Reserve.  Will this give the Academy an unfair competitive advantage now :hmmm:

http://themw.com/news/2018/6/18/air-force-reserve-championships.aspx

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

28 minutes ago, brillio said:

I already forgot who the sponsor was last year 

Forgot we had one 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, UofNPackFan said:

It was a lube company. Can't remember which one though.

We had Royal Purple for the Las Vegas Bowl a few years back.  Other than the Las Vegas Convention & Visitor Authority for basketball I can' recall one.

2 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

We had Royal Purple for the Las Vegas Bowl a few years back.  Other than the Las Vegas Convention & Visitor Authority for basketball I can' recall one.

Wasn’t it sports authority? Or was that just for the mwc football championship?

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

Wasn’t it sports authority? Or was that just for the mwc football championship?

I know royal purple did the Vegas bowl for a few years prior to last year.  I just don’t know about sports authority for the championship game.  They had filed for bankruptcy in 2016.  I’ll see what I can find on the inter webs.

6 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Sports authority did the football championship game in 2014 and 2015.

That’s right.