Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10: Team Headbutt

11 minutes ago, Wapitipoke34 said:

Damn you Headbutt...... I will go with the Boise St.  

BSUTruckingschool.jpg

I was hoping Boise would last till my round 2 pick.  Didn't think they would, but it would have been a great start to my lineup.

Jesus — sucks picking this late. I’ll go with USC. @slappy, you’re up but shall we just write in Wyoming for you and get AztecSU back on the clock?USC-Cheerleaders.jpg

usc-fails.jpg

fbe9cfa3dc482eb512decf0179c35233.jpg

5240020179_77ded5ee51_b.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Jesus — sucks picking this late. I’ll go with USC. @slappy, shall we just write in Wyoming for you and get AztecSU back on the clock?USC-Cheerleaders.jpg

usc-fails.jpg

fbe9cfa3dc482eb512decf0179c35233.jpg

5240020179_77ded5ee51_b.jpg

Well done on the pictures, but it's @trl87,s turn first.  Then you, then @slappy picks twice, then you again.  Stay tuned...

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Well done on the pictures, but it's @trl87,s turn first.  Then you, then @slappy picks twice, then you again.  Stay tuned...

Damn — I didn’t read the tag close enough at 5 am. Let’s please not do the on deck thing @Wapitipoke34. Sorry @trl87, go ahead and take SC if you want ... but you would still have to supply your own photos. :D 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Not quite, homie. We draft on an S-curve - you're the last pick in the 2nd round. Good pic, though! :cheers:

Lol! I forgot. Just trying to not be late this time. 

I'm traveling for work tomorrow and won't be home until the late evening... if things end up coming back around to me by then, y'all are just going to have to wait. :P 

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm traveling for work tomorrow and won't be home until the late evening... if things end up coming back around to me by then, y'all are just going to have to wait. :P 

Just post your top 15 choices and we'll vote on which one you pick.  Sounds fair to me.  :D

Just now, Headbutt said:

Just post your top 15 choices and we'll vote on which one you pick.  Sounds fair to me.  :D

Tempting offer, but I'm going to have to pass. :P 

It's a dumb work trip though... drive to a client site to have a meeting that really doesn't matter, then to another client for another one of those, then late lunch with my team for my boss who is retiring next month, then another client meeting, and then home. None of the meeting are anything that couldn't be done over the phone... but whatever, I get good mileage reimbursements I guess. It's going to be something like 400 miles tomorrow... leaving at 6am, and not getting home until probably close to 10pm unless something gets cancelled.