Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10: Team Boise fan

FBS INDEPENDENTS

Army West Point

Brigham Young

Massachusetts

Notre Dame

Liberty

New Mexico State

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

17 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Okay.  I'm picking the team with the slogan "Birds Up".  I disagree with the way their cheerleaders do it, and prefer the way Princess @mugtang does it.

UTSAFB-120922-013.jpg

twinks.JPG

p1761912861-3.jpg

1279310837_darthbirdsup.jpg.33d5c5ec0dfb357c199b66876b8e1b67.jpg

UTSA

Hoping they do well this year.  I was all set to pick WMU then saw some ahole had already taken them.  $*#$*@!)#@!  :rant:

Aw well.

The name I can't type next to below is ON THE CLOCK.  Laughing Girl @4UNLV  is ON DECK.  Don't make me meme you, girl.  'Just sayin'. ;):D

@halfmanhalfbronco

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

Okay.  I'm picking the team with the slogan "Birds Up".  I disagree with the way their cheerleaders do it, and prefer the way Princess @mugtang does it.

UTSA

Hoping they do well this year.  I was all set to pick WMU then saw some ahole had already taken them.  $*#$*@!)#@!  :rant:

Aw well.

The name I can't type next to below is ON THE CLOCK.  Laughing Girl @4UNLV  is ON DECK.  Don't make me meme you, girl.  'Just sayin'. ;):D

@halfmanhalfbronco

HA

Got EEEM

2 minutes ago, Nevada2012 said:

Okay . Texas State 

Texas State.htm

I think you need to pick two teams as you missed your last pick. At least that’s how I read @Boise fan chart. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

@Boise fan I’m going to take my full 24 hours. Ok thanks. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

ULM aka Louisiana-Monroe

150DB4FB-1EB9-4CF2-BB2D-83217748DE51.jpeg