Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10: Team Boise fan

MERICAN ATHLETIC

EAST DIVISION

Cincinnati

Connecticut

East Carolina

South Florida

Temple

UCF

WEST DIVISION

Houston

Memphis

Navy

Southern Methodist

Tulane

Tulsa

FBS INDEPENDENTS

Army West Point

Brigham Young

Massachusetts

Notre Dame

Liberty?

New Mexico State

MOUNTAIN WEST

MOUNTAIN DIVISION

Air Force

Boise State

Colorado State

New Mexico

Utah State

Wyoming

WEST DIVISION

Fresno State

Hawaii

Nevada

San Diego State

San Jose State

UNLV

PACIFIC 12

NORTH DIVISION

California

Oregon

Oregon State

Stanford

Washington

Washington State

SOUTH DIVISION

Arizona

Arizona State

Colorado

Southern California

UCLA

Utah

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

41 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

It's normal.  You just never know who is going to pick who.  Two years ago I passed on Alabama when I had 3rd pick (I think it was third), because I thought....well hell, I guess I just wasn't thinking.  Lol.

After the first ten picks, it usually becomes the wild west.  And each team can have people choose teams you wouldn't think would go so early. 

There are definitely a few surprises this year with some picks going so late, but it's really par for the course.

Wouldn't you say, @mugtang?

I’d agree with that.  For the most part the first round is similar for most teams.  After that all bets are off. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

41 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’d agree with that.  For the most part the first round is similar for most teams.  After that all bets are off. 

Some guys are invested in having their team on their team.  So, then you see their team go early, or you see MWC teams or PAC teams go earlier than maybe they should.  People are more likely to choose teams they are familiar with or like.  

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

8 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I pick NMSU.

image.png.14e8adb6185e2b681a1f5849a5f617cf.png

I debated heavily with my last pick and NMSU. Thought maybe they’d slip under the radar until my next pick but obviously not. They play Alcorn St and Liberty, twice. They should be good for at least six.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

1 hour ago, aggzilla said:

I debated heavily with my last pick and NMSU. Thought maybe they’d slip under the radar until my next pick but obviously not. They play Alcorn St and Liberty, twice. They should be good for at least six.

I only see one or two for sure losses on their schedule.  I think their schedule is incredibly easy this year.  They return like 15 guys and the QB.  They could easily go 5-7, but they had a nice year last year and could easily replicate that.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

I only see one or two for sure losses on their schedule.  I think their schedule is incredibly easy this year.  They return like 15 guys and the QB.  They could easily go 5-7, but they had a nice year last year and could easily replicate that.

Their primary starter from last year at QB doesn’t return (along with WR1 and RB1). However I think the kid that stepped in the last 3 games should be good. 

tetons1.jpg

Okay.  I'm picking the team with the slogan "Birds Up".  I disagree with the way their cheerleaders do it, and prefer the way Princess @mugtang does it.

UTSAFB-120922-013.jpg

twinks.JPG

p1761912861-3.jpg

1279310837_darthbirdsup.jpg.33d5c5ec0dfb357c199b66876b8e1b67.jpg

UTSA

Hoping they do well this year.  I was all set to pick WMU then saw some ahole had already taken them.  $*#$*@!)#@!  :rant:

Aw well.

The name I can't type next to below is ON THE CLOCK.  Laughing Girl @4UNLV  is ON DECK.  Don't make me meme you, girl.  'Just sayin'. ;):D

@halfmanhalfbronco

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism