Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10: Team happycamper

@babigos you have 48 hours to make 2 picks

Repeat, cause you missed one, make 2 picks

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, PokeTransplant said:

If I bitch about the time...can we extend it more?  Going on a bike trip with my brothers next week and may not have signal in some areas....

:thumbsup:

Do it.  Lol.  I’m losing interest in this +++++ing pick ass game by the hour.  I won’t be doing this next year.

6 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

I feel your pain...no pics, extended times...the whole spirit of the Pick 10 is gone......

Snowflake. 

Things don't always go your way bro. 

6 hours ago, Mad_Hatter said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4393007

What?  I picked literally the minute it got to be my turn.  It was @babigos up to that point.  Also, pick ffs.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

On 7/3/2018 at 9:48 PM, NWRebel said:

Do it.  Lol.  I’m losing interest in this +++++ing pick ass game by the hour.  I won’t be doing this next year.

Oh boo hoo, we're picking 128 teams with 3 months of time and one dude takes a little bit. cry me a river.

On 7/3/2018 at 9:50 PM, PokeTransplant said:

I feel your pain...no pics, extended times...the whole spirit of the Pick 10 is gone......

Have you ever done a pick 10 game?

8 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

@happycamper   Can we get an update of what has been picked?  It’s been so long since anyone has picked I think people have forgotten. 

Sure. In about 3 hours. You could probably make your own update in about 5 minutes, you guys aren't helpless.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

11 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Oh boo hoo, we're picking 128 teams with 3 months of time and one dude takes a little bit. cry me a river.

Have you ever done a pick 10 game?

Sure. In about 3 hours. You could probably make your own update in about 5 minutes, you guys aren't helpless.

Not my job as leader of this cluster called happy campers group. 

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Not my job as leader of this cluster called happy campers group. 

With that attitude...no. I am not going to, ever, post the list of teams remaining again.

Just now, sactowndog said:

Perhaps you and @mugtang should chat if your suited for this role? 

Perhaps you should get the sand out of your lazy, entitled vagina?

Why do you think I post that? I do it for me. I did it in the past, for me, when I wasn't the leader, and when that was the case, there were multiple participants who kept it updated every 3-4 picks. That's been the tradition for pick 10 games. If you don't want to spend the time doing it, that's fine, but don't spend 10 minutes whining about others not doing something that takes 5 minutes to do. 

14 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Perhaps you should get the sand out of your lazy, entitled vagina?

Why do you think I post that? I do it for me. I did it in the past, for me, when I wasn't the leader, and when that was the case, there were multiple participants who kept it updated every 3-4 picks. That's been the tradition for pick 10 games. If you don't want to spend the time doing it, that's fine, but don't spend 10 minutes whining about others not doing something that takes 5 minutes to do. 

My understanding is it’s the role of the lead to keep the game flowing and operating smoothly.  Not to be the resident douche.

if you want to send me the files so I don’t have to recreate them I would be happy to post them.