Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10: Team UNLVFan

4 hours ago, cherrycrush said:

I’ll take Western Kentucky 

I was beaten to the punch again and had this picture at the ready. That's the third time it's happened to me in this game. There's nothing good left for round 10. :computerprobs: 

cc-mtsu-wku.jpg

3 hours ago, crixus said:

I was beaten to the punch again and had this picture at the ready. That's the third time it's happened to me in this game. There's nothing good left for round 10. :computerprobs: 

cc-mtsu-wku.jpg

San Jose st should get you 3-4 wins.Thats all you need in round 10.

19 hours ago, crixus said:

I'm surprised your neighbors haven't called Animal Control on you. 1,234 cats is more than enough. 

Image result for cat emoji

i live on my compound.no neighbors.recently i discovered a rusty 64 impala in the far back side of my property hidden in some tall grass.it must have been there for decades.the passenger side window was open,so i peeked in.it was home to about 20 cats and about 6 chickens.

11 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

i live on my compound.no neighbors.recently i discovered a rusty 64 impala in the far back side of my property hidden in some tall grass.it must have been there for decades.the passenger side window was open,so i peeked in.it was home to about 20 cats and about 6 chickens.

So 20 cats and 6 chickens had an orgy and it led to this anomaly. Thanks, I was hoping to have another opportunity to use this picture again before the Pick 10 ends. 

See the source image

On 7/22/2018 at 6:49 PM, crixus said:

Did Jeffkills forget the 9th round?

On 7/22/2018 at 6:51 PM, Boise fan said:

He missed his pick.

On 7/22/2018 at 6:57 PM, crixus said:

He was so close to finishing. What a time to miss. 

FML.  I had some BS come up... Still dealing with it..

Accordingly, @4UNLV, would you please make my next selection?  Thanks!!  I'll take Joser, if they're available..

Also, @UNLVFan90, and everyone else, if nobody objects like an asshole, can I please be awarded the last team that doesn't get selected, just so I have 10 teams to make up for my 9th round?  More than likely I'd be lucky to get 1 or two wins out of it, but I'd like to have 10 picks..

Thanks, guys..

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

New-Signature.jpg

1 minute ago, Jeffkills said:

FML.  I had some BS come up... Still dealing with it..

Accordingly, @4UNLV, would you please make my next selection?  Thanks!!

Also, @UNLVFan90, and everyone else, if nobody objects like an asshole, can I please be awarded the last team that doesn't get selected, just so I have 10 teams to make up for my 9th round?  More than likely I'd be lucky to get 1 or two wins out of it, but I'd like to have 10 picks..

Thanks, guys..

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

sure I can do that, give me a minute.. I can also make your 10th pick for you if you don't want the last team left.

9 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

sure I can do that, give me a minute.. I can also make your 10th pick for you if you don't want the last team left. 

Sweet, thank you...

New-Signature.jpg

16 hours ago, kalua pig said:

i once saw a monkey at a zoo throw his shit and hit a little girl in the face.she started crying.

Why am I under the belief you were the one throwing shit?!

Not that I’m judging, because after all, who wouldn’t love pulling that trigger??

New-Signature.jpg