Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10: Team UNLVFan

4 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Thank you @Boise fan for calling me a loser.  I am dealing with some personal items with both of my Daughters right now and having to take care of my 3 1/2 year old grandson because one of my Daughters is in the hospital.  I IM'd @mugtang he told me to PM @UNLVfan with my list of teams but I haven't had time to even follow who has picked who.  So, as the LOSER that I am, I will take all of the bottom feeders this year!  

As a BSU fan, you can't be a total loser.

Sorry to hear about the BS, and keep that chin up, bro..

New-Signature.jpg

Everyone just stop for a bit, I’ve pm’d broncomare and I’ll see if I can get her picks in, @cherrycrush your pick won’t count until I can get confirmation from broncomare or the 24 hours pass and I get no response.

6 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Thank you @Boise fan for calling me a loser.  I am dealing with some personal items with both of my Daughters right now and having to take care of my 3 1/2 year old grandson because one of my Daughters is in the hospital.  I IM'd @mugtang he told me to PM @UNLVfan with my list of teams but I haven't had time to even follow who has picked who.  So, as the LOSER that I am, I will take all of the bottom feeders this year! 

So sorry to hear that, I hope everything gets better soon. There are certainly more important things than this.

But I'll pm you,

7 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Hang in there Broncomare. Best wishes to you, your daughters and grandson. :rock:

22 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

is it my turn yet?

To adopt more kittens? 

See the source image

I have PM'd the beautiful 4UNLV and she is going to step in for me.  Thank you everyone!!  BTW, my handle is BroncoMARE - I am a woman! To break it down for you to understand better, my plumbing is inside, not outside. LOL

down in a hole.jpg

27 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

I have PM'd the beautiful 4UNLV and she is going to step in for me.  Thank you everyone!!  BTW, my handle is BroncoMARE - I am a woman! To break it down for you to understand better, my plumbing is inside, not outside. LOL

Sorry for the mix up.

1 hour ago, cherrycrush said:

Sorry for the mix up.

It's not just you. I think people look at my handle and see Broncoman.... or others just assume women know nothing about sports. LOL

down in a hole.jpg