Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

On a twist of the Gorrila debate, how many Nevada fans would it take to bring down this Grandma?

26 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think it depends on the terrain of the encounter.  Is there a flight of stairs near by?  Portable Toilets with huge lines?  

On her home turf, I say 4 Nevada fans.  At Mackey Stadium, 2.

I think the better question is ..How many Boise grandmas does it take to subdue a rabid Wolf Pack fan? 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think it depends on the terrain of the encounter.  Is there a flight of stairs near by?  Portable Toilets with huge lines?  

On her home turf, I say 4 Nevada fans.  At Mackey Stadium, 2.

Only one if done correctly.

Never on level ground....even around the sani-huts. 

Always from behind and on the stairs. The higher the better. The key is proper placement of the two hand shove just below mid-back to ensure maximum lift.

Step-by-step instructions can be found in the Chris Ault Anti Boise manual....still available online or at the Nevada Bookstore.

1 minute ago, PackNation said:

Only one if done correctly.

Never on level ground....even around the sani-huts. 

Always from behind and on the stairs. The higher the better. The key is proper placement of the two hand shove just below mid-back to ensure maximum lift.

Step-by-step instructions can be found in the Chris Ault Anti Boise manual....still available online or at the Nevada Bookstore.

Yes, I have my copy in hand.  I cut it out of the Idaho Statesmen back in 1993 and have been bringing it up every game since that time!

#Boisefanthings.

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Chris Ault was 7-21 against BSU, I guess all he could handle was grandma's.

You can say whatever you want, but Ault’s still a cfb Hall of Fame coach, and you’re still a feller that didn’t excel in mosquito abatement in that small hick town of yours.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

And he still occupies permanent residency just north of your three teeth. Hahahahaahhaaa. 

Yeah because he was such a winner! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The only permanent home he has is in the minds of sycophants like you who wouldn't know success if it stepped on you.

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Yeah because he was such a winner! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The only permanent home he has is in the minds of sycophants like you who wouldn't know success if it stepped on you.

Oh! Because a Boise “grad” from Fallon knows what success looks like!!

Hahahahaha!

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ok I see where this is going.  How many Christ Ault clones would it take to bring down this Grandma?

I say 11.

Come on Grandma would take out Ault's miniature ass every time.   Without the help of his meth addicted fans he would have no chance.