Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebelbacker

Mueller's Got The Russians

23 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Ya think?  I’ve been saying that for more than a year.  RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!! is nothing more than a waste of time witch hunt.

Right. 'Cause it's totally coincidental that 80% of the bigshots on Trump's campaign team had Russian connections. Hell, even that lying sack of shit Roger Stone admitted to one such meeting this morning after having said under oath that he never spoke to any Russian within two years of the run-up to the election.

Do I think Trump himself "colluded?" No, just like Nixon was not directly involved with the Watergate break-in.

Just gotta ask, do you actually think the wannabe dictator in the White House didn't grossly falsify his taxes or, as Steve Bannon put it, laundered money in Russia?

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 hours ago, statdude003 said:

That's why there were so many indictments and guilty pleas in the Benghazi investigations, right?

It’s not rocket science. The Mueller and Benghazi investigations are power plays by both parties to make the other look bad and gain power. 

58 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Right. 'Cause it's totally coincidental that 80% of the bigshots on Trump's campaign team had Russian connections. Hell, even that lying sack of shit Roger Stone admitted to one such meeting this morning after having said under oath that he never spoke to any Russian within two years of the run-up to the election.

Do I think Trump himself "colluded?" No, just like Nixon was not directly involved with the Watergate break-in.

Just gotta ask, do you actually think the wannabe dictator in the White House didn't grossly falsify his taxes or, as Steve Bannon put it, laundered money in Russia?

Nixon was directly involved with the watergate break in and using the IRS to attack his political foes which was the real problem that idiots forget about.

There is no way Trump is smart enough to keep the FBI from finding evidence for 2 years.  Anyone who thinks he could run a coverup that long is an idiot.

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Nixon was directly involved with the watergate break in and using the IRS to attack his political foes which was the real problem that idiots forget about.

There is no way Trump is smart enough to keep the FBI from finding evidence for 2 years.  Anyone who thinks he could run a coverup that long is an idiot.

I was smoking a lot of weed during Watergate in anticipation of being a terrible college student and doing the same. So maybe my recollection isn't good but I thought the break-in was done without having specifically consulted Nixon until after the fact, at which time Tricky Dick said "I'm not a crook" but let's provide cover for the burglars just the same. Or some such laughable commentary.

On your second point, 100%. Nixon was in fact a crook but I'll bet his IQ was 40 points higher than the dumbass now residing in the White House.

Also this. Didn't Nixon approve of the break-in to the office of Daniel Ellsberg's shrink in order to try to stifle the Pentagon Papers?

Finally this. Politicians at the local level might be fine but once elevated to D.C., almost everybody is a crook in one way or another. However, the Republicans have generally been bigger crooks.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

I would add that if they had anything on Trump and collusion they would have nailed him long before now to get his election overturned. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

I would add that if they had anything on Trump and collusion they would have nailed him long before now to get his election overturned. 

Again I must ask Really? This is the leader of the free world we're referring to. As such, you don't try to charge the guy with criminal conduct until you've crossed every single "I" and dotted every single "T."

I sometimes have to wonder what kind of education you Broncos and most of the Borgian Horde actually receive.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Don’t know don’t care...  I’m just waiting for actual evidence of RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!  I mean, there has to be something to explain away his election victory.

v0icAvfW.jpg

51 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Don’t know don’t care...  I’m just waiting for actual evidence of RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!  I mean, there has to be something to explain away his election victory.

What explains it for me is the incredible stupidity of the Democratic party hierarchy. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz might be in Congress but she's a total moron. Same for Loretta Whozit who was Obama's second attorney general. Same for Donna Brazile. All were hellbent on seeing Hillary get elected. You want to see collusion? I have no doubt all viable Democrats knew the primaries were going to be rigged for Hillary, which is why a former Independent who switched party affiliations was the only person to run against her that anyone had ever heard of nationally. Nobody but nobody except Hillary could have lost an election to an unqualified buffoon like the Wannabe Dictator.

"Phuck you, Donald, and don't dare trying to phuck ME": https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/melania-trump-hates-to-see-children-separated-from-their-families-at-borders/ar-AAyLDvJ?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Boom goes the dynamite.

12 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

What explains it for me is the incredible stupidity of the Democratic party hierarchy. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz might be in Congress but she's a total moron. Same for Loretta Whozit who was Obama's second attorney general. Same for Donna Brazile. All were hellbent on seeing Hillary get elected. You want to see collusion? I have no doubt all viable Democrats knew the primaries were going to be rigged for Hillary, which is why a former Independent who switched party affiliations was the only person to run against her that anyone had ever heard of nationally. Nobody but nobody except Hillary could have lost an election to an unqualified buffoon like the Wannabe Dictator.

Honest question, would you have rather seen a Ted Cruz vs Hillary election?

I love how the same bootlickers that celebrated four years of seven different Benghazi investigations are whining like children over a legitimate investigation that's been ongoing for a little over a year. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:
11 hours ago, statdude003 said:

That's why there were so many indictments and guilty pleas in the Benghazi investigations, right?

It’s not rocket science. The Mueller and Benghazi investigations are power plays by both parties to make the other look bad and gain power. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Please tell us, which Democrats started and are continuing this investigation? Let me help you.....none!  I will admit, I'm sure they are enjoying the ride.

They were never going to get the election overturned.

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I was smoking a lot of weed during Watergate in anticipation of being a terrible college student and doing the same. So maybe my recollection isn't good but I thought the break-in was done without having specifically consulted Nixon until after the fact, at which time Tricky Dick said "I'm not a crook" but let's provide cover for the burglars just the same. Or some such laughable commentary.

On your second point, 100%. Nixon was in fact a crook but I'll bet his IQ was 40 points higher than the dumbass now residing in the White House.

Nixon IQ is 70 points higher than any of the last 3 presidents.

Also this. Didn't Nixon approve of the break-in to the office of Daniel Ellsberg's shrink in order to try to stifle the Pentagon Papers?

Yes.

Finally this. Politicians at the local level might be fine but once elevated to D.C., almost everybody is a crook in one way or another. However, the Republicans have generally been bigger crooks.

No republican I know has committed murder in office and got away with it.   Only one president I know since Nixon was impeached for it, has used the IRS to attack political foes. 

Clinton and his attorney general killed people in his direct attacks on religious freedom.

I think you need to stop smoking all the pot.

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Would it be collusion If the Russians had compromising material about Trump, and/or he was hundreds of millions in debt to them, would it be collusion if the subtly made it known to him that they were prepared to go public if they didn’t like the way his policy was shaping up?

35 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Please tell us, which Democrats started and are continuing this investigation? Let me help you.....none!  I will admit, I'm sure they are enjoying the ride.

They were never going to get the election overturned.

The Mueller investigation was started by Trump’s Dept of Justice.

3 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Would it be collusion If the Russians had compromising material about Trump, and/or he was hundreds of millions in debt to them, would it be collusion if the subtly made it known to him that they were prepared to go public if they didn’t like the way his policy was shaping up?

It’s more likely the Russians had a lot more on Hillary given her use of a private email server. 

10 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

The russian investigation was started secretly by the Obama FBI before Trump was elected.

Every counter intel investigation is started secretly.

Trump felt a great deal of pressure because of Russia investigation, Since he fired Comey, that pressure has been taken off.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Every counter intel investigation is started secretly.

Trump felt a great deal of pressure because of Russia investigation, Since he fired Comey, that pressure has been taken off.

The point is you can't claim it was started by republicans when it was started by the deep state.