Slapdad

Nevada 2019 Commits

Nevada picked up a commitment from Georgia QB, Austin Kirksey yesterday. He's a three star QB who seems to be a bit of a sleeper, but he started to get the attention of Alabama, Auburn, BC, Georgia, Clemson, and A&M, Ohio State, Oregon. 

Hmm, did this guy commit to Nevada today? The guy didn't even appear on BSU's 247 prospect list until today. He very well may have a BSU offer, but I'm fairly certain no BSU fans or media guys knew about it, which is fairly unusual in today's day and age. I have no idea how good this kid is...but if he does have an offer from BSU too he is probably a pretty good player because the quality of the kids we're going after is pretty high these days.

2 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Hmm, did this guy commit to Nevada today? The guy didn't even appear on BSU's 247 prospect list until today. He very well may have a BSU offer, but I'm fairly certain no BSU fans or media guys knew about it, which is fairly unusual in today's day and age. I have no idea how good this kid is...but if he does have an offer from BSU too he is probably a pretty good player because the quality of the kids we're going after is pretty high these days.

Relax KingBronco. It’s ok. 

Nevada is temporarily ranked #1, at least until Boise picks up another recruit. The Pack had a good weekend picking up their fifth 3 star guy. Hopefully it translates to wins over the next couple of years. Norvell definitely can recruit. Hopefully the development is as good.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Gawd I would be so happy if Nevada can join Fresno in finding new life football.  The WAC was at it's best when Boise, Fresno and Nevada all had strong teams, the MWC needs it as well.

Hell of a start to your recruiting class Wolf Pack.

What about us? :shrug:

Related image

37 minutes ago, TRVIT said:

What about us? :shrug:

That would be great, but Hawaii has been the worst program in the MWC since they were added by a good margin.  Worse than SJSU.  IH needs to show something positive.  It would be sweet if they were an 8 win team again, just do not see it for a while.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:51 AM, kingpotato said:

They had the 3rd best class last year. Granted, is was a really large class, but still... 

I didn't expect much from Norvell on the recruiting side, but he has really done a nice job.I expected a no-nonsense coach who works the kids hard, which I like, but his recruiting classes have been a pleasant surprise so far. I think Nevada will be much improved this year. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I didn't expect much from Norvell on the recruiting side, but he has really done a nice job.I expected a no-nonsense coach who works the kids hard, which I like, but his recruiting classes have been a pleasant surprise so far. I think Nevada will be much improved this year. 

He has done a nice job in recruiting, for sure.