Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

Update on THE Josh Allen

I ran into a bunch of bills fans at the conf i went to in san diego last week. To a man they were very down on JA. I was quite surprised. 

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

I ran into a bunch of bills fans at the conf i went to in san diego last week. To a man they were very down on JA. I was quite surprised. 

That doesn’t seem to be the general consensus on the Buffalo Bills forum. Most are pretty pleased with his performances in the offseason, a few are skeptical until he shows what he can do on game day.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/1-the-stadium-wall/

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

22 hours ago, RamSack said:

Maybe they should just give him the Superbowl MVP award before the season starts.

Finally someone with a modicum of common sense and glad you are finally recognizing and understanding JA's talent level. Excellent idea concerning the MVP award also.....I fully support.

Small Hetfield_Cowboys.jpg

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The all caps THE is ridiculous. There is no other Josh Allen.

Tell that to Josh Allen...

“SI: How often does someone get you confused with the other Josh Allen?

JA: It’s every day, man. It would happen a lot when mock drafts were coming out. I was getting messages left and right about how I was going to become a No. 1 overall pick. People would text me and say, “Oh, you’re doing so great!” I was like, “What? I’m confused.” It happens. Then I have to tell them that it’s not me. Sorry to get your hopes up.”

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, qwelish said:

Josh Allen reminds me of Dan Marino. Even their college numbers are similar.  

I was hoping the Browns would draft him at 4 and not even consider Baker.

Oh well.

He reminds me more of a young Ben Roethlisberger because he has good mobility to go along with great size and arm strength. I have a bunch of reservations as to whether JA is going to be successful in the NFL but there is no denying the dude can sling it at a level few QB's in the history of the league have been able to do.  If every play consisted of JA scrambling around and then hucking it deep he would probably be awesome in the NFL. I just question his ability to make quick reads and accurately deliver the football at the NFL level when he is confined to the pocket.

21 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

He reminds me more of a young Ben Roethlisberger because he has good mobility to go along with great size and arm strength. I have a bunch of reservations as to whether JA is going to be successful in the NFL but there is no denying the dude can sling it at a level few QB's in the history of the league have been able to do.  If every play consisted of JA scrambling around and then hucking it deep he would probably be awesome in the NFL. I just question his ability to make quick reads and accurately deliver the football at the NFL level when he is confined to the pocket.

50 something percent passing in college isn't bad, is it?  Are the windows larger in college or pro?

46 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

50 something percent passing in college isn't bad, is it?  Are the windows larger in college or pro?

Did you see the excellent job our receivers did at creating space last year.  It can't be any worse in the pros.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

They will be larger for Josh Allen from last year to the upcoming year.  Thank you for inquiring.

Yes, NFL windows are known to be very large...... maybe Allen can call Kaepernick for window advice and accuracy.... I hope Allen flourishes

On 6/14/2018 at 6:05 PM, godogsgo said:

It's because before he was drafted he said he liked 'Buffalo' wings.