Sign in to follow this  
mugtang

Coastie Award - Final

Final Matchup  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win the 2018 Coastie?

• halfmanhalfbronco
    • RogueStout

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/19/2018 at 01:00 AM

Wait, so #nocsu representation in the final?

I’m just going to get this in before @Jeffkills does:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congrats to the winner

145546375.jpg

7 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

usa_today_10455099.0.jpg

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

@RogueStout is a gentleman, surely.  A good poster, no doubt.  As for myself, I am glad you guys like me, for the most part.  However neither of us deserve to win this honor.  Our lives already have more blessings than I can describe in words.

We are able to eat finger steaks dipped in Idaho fry sauce, burn those calories off with a bike ride on the greenbelt and cool down afterward with a an ice cold IPA at one of our fine breweries.  It really puts you in the mood for fine mwcboarding in the evening.  It is a variation on a theme borrowed from our football program (the steroids and all).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@RogueStout is a gentleman, surely.  A good poster, no doubt.  As for myself, I am glad you guys like me, for the most part.  However neither of us deserve to win this honor.  Our lives already have more blessings than I can describe in words.

We are able to eat finger steaks dipped in Idaho fry sauce, burn those calories off with a bike ride on the greenbelt and cool down afterward with a an ice cold IPA at one of our fine breweries.  It really puts you in the mood for fine mwcboarding in the evening.  It is a variation on a theme borrowed from our football program (the steroids and all).

I could not agree more. It is actually a bit embarrassing to even be in this position. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

This is just what you get for wearing Boise uniforms when you play Boise.  Karma.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

I could not agree more. It is actually a bit embarrassing to even be in this position. 

I say the winner here buys the loser a beer.

Agreed, it is a little embarrassing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I say the winner here buys the loser a beer.

Agreed, it is a little embarrassing.

Winner should buy a mini helmet, then loser gets a sweet BSU helmet and is loving life...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Embrace it...

Coastie was a fu/cking legend...

Remember how his kid got on his computer and notified us all?  Nuts...

1 hour ago, kalua pig said:

donkey show.

57456570.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Headbutt said:

This is just what you get for wearing Boise uniforms when you play Boise.  Karma.

Even your QB got confused. 

636460546680271911-FTC1111-CSUvsBoiseFoo

So long as we don’t fully permeate the bed with massive diarrhea fails, All things being equal, I’ve got my money on an undefeated season next year.....

1203%20bsufresmw%20champs

14 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Two Donks in the finals. My conscience will not let me votr. 

@RogueStout once hit a Grandma on one of our biking trails in the foothills, broke her hip.  Vote for him, he is basically a Nevada fan.

• Haha 3

Bump.  I will say this.  Rogue and I both agree neither of us should really be in this position but one should be far more than the other.  However he embodies the attributes of coastie more than I do.  He has been a staple in this community for a long time, even longer than I have.  He has wrecked trolls, gives honest and sincere insight, can be snappy and drop a beat down when needed without being annoying.  And he will hate this post.  He has great hair as well.

I love this place, but Rogue is far and away the best Boise poster here.  Sorry @RogueStout but you really are deserving of this award.  I know you will feel embarrassed winning this, but Coastie would have as well.

I take pride in being a jackass for fun from time to time.  I think @RogueStout and I will both agree that this is a community we are proud and happy to be a part of.

@mugtang — can we just crown these two as co-Coasties? They can split the trophy ... ?