Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Stunner's wet dream

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

That BYU Wyoming football game isn't going to happen!

BYU only wanted game during conf season and Wyo only wanted game pre conference season.  Ce la vi!

WOW!

This will go down as one of the 3 great curses in athletics history.  Mark my words....  Cowboys Athletics has cut off their nose to spite their face. 

Prediction: WYO will now fall to the bottom of the "total conference championships" tally for winning conference championships, since 2011 (year the new MWC was formed).   I won't be surprised to see Wyoming be below even SJSU or Fresno.... (two schools with no tradition of winning).

A dark cloud will continue to linger over Laramie, Wyoming until they decide they want to break this curse (by playing BYU in Fort Collins).  Watch this play out!!!

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

WOW!

This will go down as one of the 3 great curses in athletics history.  Mark my words....  Cowboys Athletics has cut off their nose to spite their face. 

Prediction: WYO will now fall to the bottom of the "total conference championships" tally for winning conference championships, since 2011 (year the new MWC was formed).   I won't be surprised to see Wyoming be below even SJSU or Fresno.... (two schools with no tradition of winning).

A dark cloud will continue to linger over Laramie, Wyoming until they decide they want to break this curse (by playing BYU in Fort Collins).  Watch this play out!!!

Death to all who insult BYU.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

I did not know BYU fans were allowed to entertain such dreams.  Thanks poke, you learn something new here every day

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, jdgaucho said:

I did not know BYU fans were allowed to entertain such dreams.  Thanks poke, you learn something new here every day

We've entertained dreams of a BYU vs WYO neutral site game in Fort Collins (at Rams Stadium) for a while.

Guest #1Stunner

I'll be contacting "my guy" about this. 

That's right, Boss Taggart (a covert BYU fan).

http://www.uwyo.edu/profiles/notable-alumni/taggart.html

Richard J. Taggart - 1967

Executive vice president and CFO, Weyerhaeuser

Richard J. Taggart began his career with Weyerhaeuser, one of the top U.S. forest products companies, in 1974 as a project manager in Wood Products, and eventually became executive vice president and CFO in 2003.

He left Weyerhaeuser between 1985 and 1990 to become the head of finance for the U.S. subsidiary of CANFOR, a Canadian forest products company. Taggart is currently the Company Director for Visteon.

Taggart earned his B.S. (1967) and M.S. (1970) in agricultural economics from the University of Wyoming. He went on to graduate from the University of Washington Executive Management Program and receive his C.P.A. license.

Photo courtesy of UWyo magazine

RICHARD J. TAGGART

Richard J. Taggart

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

WOW!

Will this apply to the Utah Utes as well because they said this will be the last year they play BYU outside of September. Kyle witting has said the game will be played in September or it won’t be played at all after this year

4 hours ago, pokebball said:

That BYU Wyoming football game isn't going to happen!

BYU only wanted game during conf season and Wyo only wanted game pre conference season.  Ce la vi!

Good for Wyoming holding to what every MWC program should do - No BYU games after September 

32 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Good for Wyoming holding to what every MWC program should do - No BYU games after September 

^^^THIS^^^

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Even talking with them is grounds for firing.  Quickest way to piss over half the state off is to bring this chit up.  

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, LoboSage said:

Come home...BYU.

We need a Peace Summit before that happens.

I'm proposing a 4-game basketball series with the UNM, as well as a 4 game football series.   We want back in the Land of Enchantment!!!

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, slappy said:

Even talking with them is grounds for firing.  Quickest way to piss over half the state off is to bring this chit up.  

Wyoming will do what BYU tells it to do...

Or else we are sending this native Wyoming'ite over to Laramie to knock some heads together.

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, slappy said:

I wouldn’t hold it against Utah State Weber State or Hawaii.  They are intertwined pretty good.  

Don't forget Boise, UNM and UNLV....them too.

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, slappy said:

I have never met or seen a tough Mormon.   

You are the first.  How did you do it?

I have a guy I use:

@BroncoOrange

Don't mess or he'll open a can of whoop ass on your Wrangler wearing butt.