Jump to content
Extra Mayo

2018 Video Games (Not OT!)

Recommended Posts

The MWC sponsors e-sports now, so it's perfectly on topic!

E3 supposedly started today (If Microsoft held a presser and nobody watched, did it rly happen?). PC pp shd be happy now that Madden is coming. what better excuse to upgrade that $3,000 gaming laptop with the latest and greatest $5,000 video card!

The big guns come out tomorrow and Tuesday.

Monday, June 11
Square Enix -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST (3 AM AET on June 12)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog
Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 12)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog
PC Gaming Show -- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET / 11 PM BST (8 AM AET on June 12)
Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET (2 AM BST / 11 AM on June 12)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog
Tuesday, June 12
Nintendo -- 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST (2 AM AET on June 13)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog

 

The best multi platform news i've seen yet: an HD remake of Tales of Vesperia is coming out on all consoles!

https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Vesperia-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07DL897C4//ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=nintendoeverything-20&linkId=658d53eb27aafc3c677a03cf1f4d53e5&th=1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely feels like OT....but it’s the off-season and not political. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Extra Mayo said:

The MWC sponsors e-sports now, so it's perfectly on topic!

E3 supposedly started today (If Microsoft held a presser and nobody watched, did it rly happen?). PC pp shd be happy now that Madden is coming. what better excuse to upgrade that $3,000 gaming laptop with the latest and greatest $5,000 video card!

The big guns come out tomorrow and Tuesday.

Monday, June 11
Square Enix -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST (3 AM AET on June 12)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog
Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 12)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog
PC Gaming Show -- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET / 11 PM BST (8 AM AET on June 12)
Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET (2 AM BST / 11 AM on June 12)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog
Tuesday, June 12
Nintendo -- 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST (2 AM AET on June 13)
Watch livestream
Follow live blog

 

The best multi platform news i've seen yet: an HD remake of Tales of Vesperia is coming out on all consoles!

https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Vesperia-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07DL897C4//ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=nintendoeverything-20&linkId=658d53eb27aafc3c677a03cf1f4d53e5&th=1

 

So when you’re not making sock puppets on various message boards, you’re playing video games?

loser.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cincy said:

So when you’re not making sock puppets on various message boards, you’re playing video games?

loser.jpg

Who doesn't play video games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bethesda isn't +++++ing around...

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I am very happy that Madden 19 is coming to the PC.  I have not gotten a XB1 or PS4 and Madden was the last game standing in the way of going away from home videogame consoles plus there is a new college football game coming out in 2020 that will be on Steam as well.  EA did show behind closed doors their upcoming streaming service which could make such consoles less necessary.  Something to keep an eye on since Sony has PS Now and MS is working on one plus who knows about Nintendo's online service?

I got my new Switch last Thursday via Dell.com and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's Nintendo Direct.  3DS is still getting some good games for the next year or so...that thing refuses to die.

Microsoft had a very good presser...I was concerned for the XBox's future and that alleviated a lot of my fears.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've pretty much just been playing Fortnite only for the last 6 months, but I'm excited for Elder Scrolls VI and Fallout 76!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be skipping Fallout 76... it looks like it's just going to be Rust in the Fallout universe. No thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cincy said:

So when you’re not making sock puppets on various message boards, you’re playing video games?

loser.jpg

Cincy gets it bassackwards asuse.

MWCBOARDing is what ole kuz does with his free time when hes not playing Switch.

I got Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Christmas and played 185 hours in a ten day period!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering video game revenues are higher than the revenues of the NFL, MLB and NBA combined, this is where the MWC should put it's money. We can be a Power conference in E sports.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm so excited for Devil May Cry 5, Doom:Eternal and Sekiro:Shadows Die Twice.  Like, holy shit.  2019 is gonna be wild. 

 

 

Tentatively interested in Fallout 76...if they can prevent griefing that game sounds like a good time with friends.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, retrofade said:

Bethesda isn't +++++ing around...

 

 

 

Praise the heavens... a new Elder Scrolls! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want homeworld 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, happycamper said:

Who doesn't play video games?

Well, actually, me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Well, actually, me.

nerd

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Well, actually, me.

but you're like 140

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

but you're like 140

Well, there is that.

For the record, I was unbeatable at Pong back in my day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2018 at 8:59 PM, happycamper said:

Who doesn't play video games?

 

2 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Well, actually, me.

Moi aussi. The real-life world keeps me plenty busy and is far more fun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

 

Moi aussi. The real-life world keeps me plenty busy and is far more fun...

don't you play werewolf and guess the score?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×