Jump to content
thelawlorfaithful

Inspector General Report on the Clinton Investigation set for release June 14

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

It's hilarious reading the shit you come up with. What an imagination you have. 

 

5 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

It's hilarious reading the shit you come up with. What an imagination you have. 

My imagination? You believe in the Deep State conspiracy nonsense.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 From the testimony of AG Lynch. Page 387 of the IG report

Df0_20DU0AAKuFL.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jackmormon said:

 From the testimony of AG Lynch. Page 387 of the IG report

Df0_20DU0AAKuFL.jpg

Comey’s recollection is a good deal different. From page 385.

We asked Comey about this meeting. Comey stated:


So the two of us went into the AG’s private office...and I went over to sit in a chair and she closed the door and turned around and started walking at me with her head down and her arms out and came up to me because I’m so ridiculously tall and pressed her head, her face against my solar plexus and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me and then I kind of awkwardly—I’m not a hugger because I’m a giraffe—and so I kind of patted the Attorney General’s back and then the embrace—she broke the embrace and then said, “I just wanted to give you a hug.”


And she went over and sat down. And then...she said, “How are you doing?” I said, “I’m doing okay.” I said, “Look this is really bad, but the alternative is worse.” And then she said, “Yeah would they feel better if it had leaked on November 6th?” And I just said, “Exactly Loretta.” Because I hadn’t made the disclosure to Congress because of the leaks—the prospect of leaks, but it actually consoled me because really you’re not that important because even if you hadn’t sent a letter to Congress, which was the right thing to do, it probably would have leaked anyway that you were going for a search warrant on this stuff and she obviously saw it the same way and said, “Right, would they feel better if it had leaked on November 6th?” I think she said. And I said, “Exactly.”


And then she said a nice thing, “I hope you’re holding up.” And then she said—so we get up and start walking to the door. She’s in front of me and then she turns around and says, “Try to look beat up.” And so then she opens the door, we walk out, her staff is all out in the hallway and I walk out.


And then somebody puts it out within moments that the Attorney General had taken me aside to give me a woodshedding or something; it was in the media, I think, that morning. So she and I never spoke about that again, but I reasonably understood that. Her saying you did the right thing, and even if you hadn’t sent the letter, it would have come out anyway and that would’ve been even worse and so that’s—I think that’s the end of the story.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Comey’s recollection is a good deal different. From page 385.

We asked Comey about this meeting. Comey stated:


So the two of us went into the AG’s private office...and I went over to sit in a chair and she closed the door and turned around and started walking at me with her head down and her arms out and came up to me because I’m so ridiculously tall and pressed her head, her face against my solar plexus and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me and then I kind of awkwardly—I’m not a hugger because I’m a giraffe—and so I kind of patted the Attorney General’s back and then the embrace—she broke the embrace and then said, “I just wanted to give you a hug.”


And she went over and sat down. And then...she said, “How are you doing?” I said, “I’m doing okay.” I said, “Look this is really bad, but the alternative is worse.” And then she said, “Yeah would they feel better if it had leaked on November 6th?” And I just said, “Exactly Loretta.” Because I hadn’t made the disclosure to Congress because of the leaks—the prospect of leaks, but it actually consoled me because really you’re not that important because even if you hadn’t sent a letter to Congress, which was the right thing to do, it probably would have leaked anyway that you were going for a search warrant on this stuff and she obviously saw it the same way and said, “Right, would they feel better if it had leaked on November 6th?” I think she said. And I said, “Exactly.”


And then she said a nice thing, “I hope you’re holding up.” And then she said—so we get up and start walking to the door. She’s in front of me and then she turns around and says, “Try to look beat up.” And so then she opens the door, we walk out, her staff is all out in the hallway and I walk out.


And then somebody puts it out within moments that the Attorney General had taken me aside to give me a woodshedding or something; it was in the media, I think, that morning. So she and I never spoke about that again, but I reasonably understood that. Her saying you did the right thing, and even if you hadn’t sent the letter, it would have come out anyway and that would’ve been even worse and so that’s—I think that’s the end of the story.

 

I don’t know. He said the alternative would have been worse. I assume he alternative would have been the New York field office leaking. It seems pretty obvious that they had already leaked to the Trump campaign.

When do we get to see the text messages and emails of the FBI agents who hated Clinton?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I don’t know. He said the alternative would have been worse. I assume he alternative would have been the New York field office leaking. It seems pretty obvious that they had already leaked to the Trump campaign.

When do we get to see the text messages and emails of the FBI agents who hated Clinton?

When lefties like you in government manufacture the evidence.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

When lefties like you in government manufacture the evidence.   

Isn’t the Deep State full of lefties? Why are they only releasing anti Trump text messages. Why aren’t the releasing any fake anti Clinton texts? That would fit your narrative better wouldn’t it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

I don’t know. He said the alternative would have been worse. I assume he alternative would have been the New York field office leaking. It seems pretty obvious that they had already leaked to the Trump campaign.

When do we get to see the text messages and emails of the FBI agents who hated Clinton?

When they are in charge of a criminal investigation that targets her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Isn’t the Deep State full of lefties? Why are they only releasing anti Trump text messages. Why aren’t the releasing any fake anti Clinton texts? That would fit your narrative better wouldn’t it?

Why do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Why do you think?

Because republicans control the FBI and the DOJ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Because republicans control the FBI and the DOJ?

So "republicans", are attacking other republicans and not attacking Hilary with leaks?

Your logic seems infallible! :hahaha:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

So "republicans", are attacking other republicans and not attacking Hilary with leaks?

Your logic seems infallible! :hahaha:

Republicans obviously have have a hard time expressing their visceral hatred toward Hillary through text messages, because there aren't any that have been leaked. so that must mean there aren't any texts by the anti Hillary faction of the FBI, or we would have heard about them. Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/19/politics/fbi-agent-peter-strzok/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Washington (CNN)FBI agent Peter Strzok was escorted from the FBI building Friday as part of the ongoing internal proceedings at the bureau on his conduct, according to a source familiar with the matter.

As of Tuesday, the source said, Strzok is still an FBI employee. He had a central role on the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's handling of classified information. He later worked on the investigation into connections between Trump campaign associates and Russia and briefly worked for special counsel Robert Mueller before text messages between Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page disparaging President Donald Trump were discovered...

...However, Horowitz was troubled by the FBI's month-long delay in obtaining a search warrant to review emails possibly related to the investigation on former Rep. Anthony Weiner's laptop in the fall of 2016. The report specifically calls out Strzok's decision to "prioritize" the Russia investigation over following-up on the laptop issue, leaving the report unable to conclude it was "free from bias."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey how about all those poor kids down at the border!

I'm OUTRAGED!!!!

O.U.T.R.A.G.E.D.!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/18/2018 at 10:19 AM, jackmormon said:

Republicans obviously have have a hard time expressing their visceral hatred toward Hillary through text messages, because there aren't any that have been leaked. so that must mean there aren't any texts by the anti Hillary faction of the FBI, or we would have heard about them. Right?

If the circumstances were reversed that is what you'd be saying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If the circumstances were reversed that is what you'd be saying.

 

Sarcasm. They have released the mean text messages against Trump to try to show a bias affected the investigation. However, despite the anti Hillary views of a large segment of the FBI, especially the New York field office. The is nothing detrimental released in communications about her. So either, they don’t exist, or they are keeping them under wraps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×