Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBigAwesome

2018 World Cup

22 hours ago, Thomas said:

The world cup is gay.

Bunch of ninnies, flopping to the turf anytime there is the slightest contact.

If they would just play the game straight-uo, it would be OK to watch.

Life Hack: If you cut out the bottom of the paper cup you use to collect strangers' change and tape it to the other side of the glory hole you're shouting from, we might hear you better.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

12 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Life Hack: If you cut out the bottom of the paper cup you use to collect strangers' change and tape it to the other side of the glory hole you're shouting from, we might hear you better.

Glory holes are gay.

Larry Toe-Tapping Craig was a fan of those.

8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Glory holes are gay.

Larry Toe-Tapping Craig was a fan of those.

Larry Craig is not gay and has never been gay.  At least that's what I heard.   He just has a wide stance and sleeps in a different bedroom than his 'wife'. 

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

My drinking game for the remainder of the 2nd half of the COL-POL match: Every time one of the commentators mentions Lewindowski, say "womp womp" "go back to working for the asshat in the White House" and have a drink.

:shots:

ColOmbia

And yes, Sweden DID get jobbed.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

ColOmbia

And yes, Sweden DID get jobbed.

I feel like I've had my own personal proof reader for seven years and counting. If I haven't properly thanked you in said time, well, thanks. :cheers:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

5 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Heh, I was going to say my drinking game was for every time someone spelled the country ColUmbia.

Listen here, in ‘Merica we can spell Clumbia any way we want. That goalie was a ham.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

17 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The Columbian goaltender stubbed his toe and acted like he got shot. This game is awful. +++++ Columbia.

¿SoCarolina -or- Missouri?

16 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Fantastic free kick by Kroos, but Sweden got jobbed early on when they didn’t get the penalty. Looked pretty clear IMO. 

They absolutely got screwed on that penalty not being called. That being said, they decided to turtle when Germany only had 10 men, and then the idiot that hadn't seen game time in five matches comes in and gives up a stupid penalty he didn't need to, which led to the winning goal. Just stupid all around.

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

They absolutely got screwed on that penalty not being called. That being said, they decided to turtle when Germany only had 10 men, and then the idiot that hadn't seen game time in five matches comes in and gives up a stupid penalty he didn't need to, which led to the winning goal. Just stupid all around.

Yeah I read that the guy got a bunch of racist blasts on social media. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

16 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I feel like I've had my own personal proof reader for seven years and counting. If I haven't properly thanked you in said time, well, thanks. :cheers:

De  nada, amigo.

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 minutes ago, Bob said:

Portugal tied I thought? say Spain didn't get the late goal and they finished tied with Iran at 4 points with the same goal differential who would have advanced? Spain based on head to head?

Beacuse Spain so many goal in the tie with Portugal (3), they would have gone forth on total goals. Goal differential would have been identical unless Spain would have lost my more than 1

2 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Viva La Rojo! Viva Espana!

That late goal likely helped Spain evade the "Bracket of Death" on the other side. Things still have to play out, BUT, the top half of the Knockout Bracket will likely have Germany, Brazil, France, Uruguay, Belgium, and possibly even Colombia. Imagine Spain in there too! F.uck!

In contrast the other side of the bracket will likely include Mexico, England, Croatia, Denmark, Japan, Switzerland, and Russia.

10 minutes ago, TheBigAwesome said:

That late goal likely helped Spain evade the "Bracket of Death" on the other side. Things still have to play out, BUT, the top half of the Knockout Bracket will likely have Germany, Brazil, France, Uruguay, Belgium, and possibly even Colombia. Imagine Spain in there too! F.uck!

In contrast the other side of the bracket will likely include Mexico, England, Croatia, Denmark, Japan, Switzerland, and Russia.

¿Any chance Colombia will get a rematch w/Jápon?