Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBigAwesome

2018 World Cup

WTF was with Switzerland playing Rugby on the pitch?

And where were the f.ucking refs?

Ridiculous.

safe_image.php?d=AQAGTzvw1Y9o1iG-&w=540&h=282&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffingfx.thomsonreuters.com%2Fgfx%2Frngs%2FSOCCER-WORLDCUP%2F010070NB1F7%2Fimages%2Fshare-card.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_eui2=AeEMENJ3IVC37s95skVxjDL1nuAd9j2cL48xaRsLhpO8Smu0Dc2l63p4zPfD15sMqGoWyCtsbhJRkkTGnHLCbP5zk_D1qLNR51zD5-Lo8HL0bQ&_nc_hash=AQC15Kbgai5EXNeg

Brazil 5, Italy 4, Germany 4, Uruguay 2, Argentina 2, England 1, France 1 and Spain 1

6 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

On my way to the "Fanmeile" at Brandenberg Gate to watch the games this evening with 300,000 of my newest friends.

I'll be on the lookout for any MW gear!

I bet you are in the middle of an amazing party right now!

What a freakin' shot. What a freakin' ending.

Sveden got jobbed on the blatant foul in the box early on, but Germany earned that shit a man down. With something like 15 seconds left in stoppage time... Wow. 

tenor.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, Stealthlobo said:

I bet you are in the middle of an amazing party right now!

Oh man! Couldn't stick around too long since I have an early flight back tomorrow and it was starting to rain pretty heavy. But feeling the emotion of the entire crowd change from the moment Boateng got sent off to when Kroos curled that shot in with only seconds left was something I will never forget.

7 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

On my way to the "Fanmeile" at Brandenberg Gate to watch the games this evening with 300,000 of my newest friends.

I'll be on the lookout for any MW gear!

Final report (attn: @retrofade , @BSUTOP25 ):

1 Duke hoodie

1 Texas Longhorns tattoo

And about 50,000 drunk and happy German babes

And no CSU.

12 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Oh man! Couldn't stick around too long since I have an early flight back tomorrow and it was starting to rain pretty heavy. But feeling the emotion of the entire crowd change from the moment Boateng got sent off to when Kroos curled that it with only seconds left was something I will never forget.

Oh man. So Jealous! I was at the fanfest in Rio 2014 hanging with about 500 German fans (surrounded by 25,000 Argentinean fans) and I will never forget Gotze's goal to win the World Cup then. Can't imagine with 100s of thousands of fans in Germany!

The world cup is gay.

Bunch of ninnies, flopping to the turf anytime there is the slightest contact.

If they would just play the game straight-uo, it would be OK to watch.