Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBigAwesome

2018 World Cup

4 years ago I arrived in Rio de janeiro the day the world cup began. Went to a random bar, knowing no one, and had one of the best nights of my life as Brazil beat Croatia 3-1. We traveled a little bit thoughout the country but pretty much "lived" in Rio for the next 5 weeks. Best trip of my life.

Excited world cup 2018 has started! Hopefully another memorable 5 weeks for someone else.

4 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

+++++ Penaldo. But man that last goal was legit. The first two though...

Happy how Spain looked, they played much better than Portugal and if they can come together with the new coach hopefully they can go far.

Thought Spain had it wrapped up and then Satan struck! 😂

On 6/13/2018 at 3:58 PM, Lobo Amor said:

The real reason why we suck at soccer is because here in America we grow wanting to be the next Joe Montana or Michael Jordan not Ronaldo or Pelé. When I was in Spain 90% of the kids were playing soccer in the streets not like here where they are given participation trophies just for wearing the uniform.

The real reason we suck at soccer is because all the resources of US Soccer are geared towards club soccer for suburban white kids focusing on scholarships instead of poor brown kids playing because they love it. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say