Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Transgenders Beat Other Girls

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

It’s not evolving because evolving implies something positive.

Goddamnit Ph  you are so stupid.

first, no, it doesn't. Evolution is just change. Badass carnivores evolve into meek little  vegetarians, because the environment changed. Flying birds stopped using their wings and become flightless because they reproduced better that way. Hell clothing went from tailored to your fit with natural fibers and personal care to one size fits 30 million mass produced shirts that last 6 months. That's all evolution. 

Second, what do you think is and isn't positive?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/7/2018 at 10:37 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Sorry, but I laugh at these things. There are bigger things to worry about. 

Like which bathroom they should use?

55 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It’s not evolving because evolving implies something positive.

Hmmm.....you don't believe treating those who are different than the norm with dignity and respect is positive? Very interesting.

11 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

So the Good and Tolerant position will be that a sufficient level of self-mutilation will be required to qualify for a scholarship? That doesn't sound very Good or very Tolerant.

It's neither good or bad, it's an individual choice. How is it not tolerant?

I always thought a pillar of conservative thought was tolerance and respect for the individual and their choices?

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Hmmm.....you don't believe treating those who are different than the norm with dignity and respect is positive? Very interesting.

Where did I say that?  Just because I don’t believe that natural men should be able to compete with women doesn’t mean that I lack compassion.

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Where did I say that?  Just because I don’t believe that natural men should be able to compete with women doesn’t mean that I lack compassion.

Just because some folks disagree doesn't mean our "culture" is being eroded.

13 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I don't know enough about gymnastics to know even though my wife was a gymnast.  

I will agree i like watching the women gymnasts more then the men but I don't think that has anything to do with their abilities.:thumbsup:

Kind of like women's beach volleyball being the best Olympic sport ever...

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

You have used about as much science in any argument I have seen as a baptist preacher. 

No. As is stated in the title, it's about gender. 

See, this is where people start to realize that you have no f'n clue what you're talking about. Gender is a social construct; sex is your biology. You can break that down even further. In some societies, it's hilariously effeminate to wear pants. In other societies, women do the engineering because bookwork is for pansies, amirite? In others, men take their kids everywhere - hunting, gathering, fishing, farming, whatever - because how else are they going to learn? In others, the macho, most manly teenagers suck as much dick as possible because it's through adult men's semen that you get manly, right? That's all gender, and there is a whole host of things that you are SURE are sex are probably gender. 

Now, there's sex. Unfortunately for you, sex isn't binary. Some people have extra chromosomes, how do we define them? some people have non-standard biology, how do we define them? Hell, some people effectively have brain strucutre that doesn't correspond to their genitalia. How do you define that? Your brain is who you are, far more than your body. 

No, they don't. Nobody on here has said that this is a reasonable case. Every person on here has said something along the lines of "transgenders should compete with men, on both sides.".

So I am more than just my large penis?  I told you @AndroidAggie.  There is more to me than dick picks.

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So I am more than just my large penis?  I told you @AndroidAggie.  There is more to me than dick picks.

sapiosexual ftw?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I like my women like I like my coffee.  Dumb and with daddy issues.

Nice.

My aunt likes to peel labels of her beer. When people ask she says "I like my beer like I like my men. Naked and shivering."

One of my closer friends from Wyoming is out but not flamboyant. His joke is "I like my women like I like my coffee. Men."

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

You have used about as much science in any argument I have seen as a baptist preacher. 

No. As is stated in the title, it's about gender. 

See, this is where people start to realize that you have no f'n clue what you're talking about. Gender is a social construct; sex is your biology. You can break that down even further. In some societies, it's hilariously effeminate to wear pants. In other societies, women do the engineering because bookwork is for pansies, amirite? In others, men take their kids everywhere - hunting, gathering, fishing, farming, whatever - because how else are they going to learn? In others, the macho, most manly teenagers suck as much dick as possible because it's through adult men's semen that you get manly, right? That's all gender, and there is a whole host of things that you are SURE are sex are probably gender. 

Now, there's sex. Unfortunately for you, sex isn't binary. Some people have extra chromosomes, how do we define them? some people have non-standard biology, how do we define them? Hell, some people effectively have brain strucutre that doesn't correspond to their genitalia. How do you define that? Your brain is who you are, far more than your body. 

No, they don't. Nobody on here has said that this is a reasonable case. Every person on here has said something along the lines of "transgenders should compete with men, on both sides.".

haha. which of these  gender designations found by ABC news on Facebook implies  engineering or hunting

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

I can argue your side better than you.  "gender" even in  it's current distorted context is ALL ABOUT SEX.  It's about describing oneself in the context of determining your opposite or better stated who you are attempting to attract for the purpose of having sex.  The difference between man  and the rest of the animal kingdom is that we have decoupled sex from procreation yet the same primordial drive exists

You are attempting to conflate traditional gender roles which in ALL cases assumes a male and female to the modern construct of "gender" which is about sex and how those that have decided to opt out of the gene pool expend their sexual energy.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just now, SDSUfan said:

haha. which of these  gender designations found by ABC news on Facebook implies  engineering or hunting

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

I can argue your side better than you.  "gender" even in  it's current distorted context is ALL ABOUT SEX.  It's about describing oneself in the context of determining your opposite or better stated who you are attempting to attract for the purpose of having sex. 

You don't even know what you're arguing about and you failed to address any of my points. You don't seem to understand what any of those terms mean or what transgender is. 

Gender is not "all about sex". What does shopping have to do with sex? What does wearing high heels or makeup have to do with sex? How are those explicitly feminine when they were invented for men? How is medicine more feminine than mathematics? Why are dresses feminine and pants masculine, when again, they were invented for the opposite sex? Why is pink feminine and blue masculine? None of that has anything to do with sex. It's gender. 

Just now, SDSUfan said:

The difference between man  and the rest of the animal kingdom is that we have decoupled sex from procreation yet the same primordial drive exists

That isn't true in multiple parts.

First, we haven't even come close to "decoupling sex from procreation". Procreation is utterly intertwined with sex. We don't solely have sex to procreate is what you're meaning, but just about everything surrounding sex is based in procreation. What we find attractive, who we sleep with, when we sleep with them, who we break up with... almost all of it boils down to who will make us better children. 

Secondly, there are several animals that have social sex. Bonobos and dolphins come to mind. Hell bonobos are a lot more social about it than we are.

Third, it's pretty easy to argue that our "primordial drive" is a lot higher than other animals because humans don't go in to heat. We're always ready to mate.

Seriously do you engage your brain or is transgender icky so you just throw out things that you think make sense?

Just now, SDSUfan said:

You are attempting to conflate traditional gender roles which in ALL cases assumes a male and female to the modern construct of "gender" which is about sex and how those that have decided to opt out of the gene pool expend their sexual energy.

Where did I conflate "ALL cases" of traditional gender roles with a modern construct of gender? I explicitly did not say that. Did you read what you are responding to?