Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Transgenders Beat Other Girls

Just now, Rebelbacker said:

I don't disagree with you.

But you go ahead and be a high school administrator and tell someone they can't compete because of their sex. 

Oh they can compete, just in their sex. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

Obviously that was not the case in Conn. where PC backfired on the leftists. 

Nah. It isn't "where PC backfired on the leftists". That sentence doesn't really even make sense. It's a school trying to accommodate a new set of students they hadn't had to accommodate before and doing it incorrectly. New situations mean new policies and sometimes those new policies are wrong. Now if they don't change them it's an issue, but for now it's a great illustration of where transgender kids should be competing. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I simply do not understand this. We have been told by the #partyofscience that if a dude puts on a dress and calls himself Mary, he becomes a girl.

HOW CAN IT BE THAT THEY STILL RUN LIKE MEN!!!!!!!

I'm so confused!  Help me #partyofscience!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

At some point this issue is going to have to be addressed by law makers. When that day comes, it will be fun to watch the left squirm.  It might even be worth watching mslsd for a few minutes.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Is this any different than girls that want to and do play on boys sports teams? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

It’s way different. A girl who elects to play with the boys is making an individual decision to compete against others that put her at a disadvantage gentetically and she is the only one who bears the consequences of that decision. A transgender girl that competes with other girls forces, by the nature of their biology, everyone else to compete with what amounts to a super doped up competitor.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Yes, and as I recall her(his) tennis game wasn’t that great so there was very little pushback. The Bobby Riggs, Billy Jean King spectacle was also a sham. Riggs was an old man who played a finesse woman’s game. If King had played a guy her age and stature she would have been trounced. Still some dumb arse feminists thought women could compete with men on the playing field.

The only physical sport where a woman is closest to competing in a mans event is golf. Michelle Wie played in a web.com event in Boise. I went and watched and she could drive the ball with most men, but her short game wasn’t near as good. She didn’t make the cut, but didn’t finish near the bottom. After watching her play I think she was capable of making some cuts if she played on the PGA tour. Still I don’t think she would ever win a tournament. 

That wasn't a "sham" it was awesome promotion! Folks love that stuff, just look at WWE.

Serena Williams, in her prime, could have beaten a lot of college level and USTA pro men. Could she win on the men's ATP, no.

And I believe some women could occasionally make the cut in a PGA tournament.

But that's not what were talking about. I could give a shit what happens at the high school level. If these "gals" start receiving full ride scholarships, then we can talk.

13 minutes ago, renoskier said:

That wasn't a "sham" it was awesome promotion! Folks love that stuff, just look at WWE.

Serena Williams, in her prime, could have beaten a lot of college level and USTA pro men. Could she win on the men's ATP, no.

And I believe some women could occasionally make the cut in a PGA tournament.

But that's not what were talking about. I could give a shit what happens at the high school level. If these "gals" start receiving full ride scholarships, then we can talk.

Regarding your last sentence, I don’t think it will ever get that far. There will be too many lawsuits and I think the biological girls will win. Just because a guy thinks he is a girl, physically is not a girl. Common sense has to prevail at some point. 

59 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

But they don't believe that is their sex. You would be discriminating against them. That's the point. 

No, you're mistaken. It's a gender swap, not a sex swap. 

26 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It’s way different. A girl who elects to play with the boys is making an individual decision to compete against others that put her at a disadvantage gentetically and she is the only one who bears the consequences of that decision. A transgender girl that competes with other girls forces, by the nature of their biology, everyone else to compete with what amounts to a super doped up competitor.

Any transgender person. MTF means that they have the musculature, hormones for much of puberty, and skeletal structure that puts them at a mechanical advantage. FTM... has pretty much the exact same thing. 

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

No, you're mistaken. It's a gender swap, not a sex swap. 

Any transgender person. MTF means that they have the musculature, hormones for much of puberty, and skeletal structure that puts them at a mechanical advantage. FTM... has pretty much the exact same thing. 

That's what I'm not clear about. Are most of these "gender swaps" just the first step in an ultimate sex change?

Just now, renoskier said:

That's what I'm not clear about. Are most of these "gender swaps" just the first step in an ultimate sex change?

Transgender...

It's extremely disingenuous to claim that MTF doesn't result in women with biologically much higher performance ceilings because of the "M" development. Biology isn't fair.

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

If these things bother you so much then it says more about you than it says about them. Are all Mormons closet homos l? 

I have several trans friends, one of my favorite bars in Boise is the only gay bar in town, the Balcony.  

This is horse shit.  It is not fair to the biological girls who trained so hard.  It is robbing them of the chance to be properly recognized.  Winning state was one of the proudest moments of my life and I really enjoy my life.  I feel terrible for the third place girls.