Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Transgenders Beat Other Girls

44 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Sorry, but I laugh at these things. There are bigger things to worry about. 

What a dumb reaction

It's exactly as unfair as making FTM transgender students still compete with the girls. Men are bigger, faster, and stronger and these students have developed for most of their lives as men. It is pretty unsporting of them to compete with girls.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

It's exactly as unfair as making FTM transgender students still compete with the girls. Men are bigger, faster, and stronger and these students have developed for most of their lives as men. It is pretty unsporting of them to compete with girls.

Why? When society tells them they are girls they are girls. Damn the obvious physical and biological differences. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

I don’t think these “girls” were made to compete with the other girls. It was their choice. It may be unsporting of them, but if they identify as females, society,  at least in Conn. has allowed them to do so to the detriment of biological girls. You reap what you sow. 

3 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Why? When society tells them they are girls they are girls. Damn the obvious physical and biological differences. 

Society tells them that they can choose their gender, not their sex. It's patently obvious that sex matters more for these competitions. When transgender people transfer FTM, it's also unfair to compete with girls, because the hormone treatments make you if not as strong as a man at least far more physically capable than a girl. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

I don’t think these “girls” were made to compete with the other girls. It was their choice. It may be unsporting of them, but if they identify as females, society,  at least in Conn. has allowed them to do so. You reap what you sow. 

May be unsporting?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Is this any different than girls that want to and do play on boys sports teams? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Yes.

41 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is such crap.

Agreed. Let’s call a spade a spade. Boys that think they are girls should not be allowed to compete in athletic contests with real girls. And real girls that want to compete on boys teams should also not be allowed.

44 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Didn't Rene Richards settle this a long time ago?

Yes, and as I recall her(his) tennis game wasn’t that great so there was very little pushback. The Bobby Riggs, Billy Jean King spectacle was also a sham. Riggs was an old man who played a finesse woman’s game. If King had played a guy her age and stature she would have been trounced. Still some dumb arse feminists thought women could compete with men on the playing field.

The only physical sport where a woman is closest to competing in a mans event is golf. Michelle Wie played in a web.com event in Boise. I went and watched and she could drive the ball with most men, but her short game wasn’t near as good. She didn’t make the cut, but didn’t finish near the bottom. After watching her play I think she was capable of making some cuts if she played on the PGA tour. Still I don’t think she would ever win a tournament. 

The title in the link is confusing. Two transgender chicks blow girls? Wouldn't it be the other way around?

57 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Society tells them that they can choose their gender, not their sex. It's patently obvious that sex matters more for these competitions. When transgender people transfer FTM, it's also unfair to compete with girls, because the hormone treatments make you if not as strong as a man at least far more physically capable than a girl. 

I don't disagree with you.

But you go ahead and be a high school administrator and tell someone they can't compete because of their sex.