Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Coastie Award - South Region

South Region  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Matchup #1

• AndroidAggie
    • jdgaucho
  2. 2. Matchup #2

• Old_SD_Dude
    • Headbutt
  3. 3. Matchup #3

• ph90702
    • HawaiiMongoose
  4. 4. Matchup #4

• bluerules009
    • RogueStout

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2018 at 01:00 AM

Here are your first round matchups after the play-in games.

@AndroidAggie vs @jdgaucho

@Old_SD_Dude vs @Headbutt

@ph90702 vs @HawaiiMongoose

@bluerules009 vs @RogueStout

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You all hate me!

You’d be surprised to learn who voted for you (I’m not saying and one of them wasn’t me as I’m not voting). 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Definitely voting for bluerules and encouraging others to do likewise.

Dude’s turned more than a leaf since he won the troll derby and deserves to get out of the first round.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Dude’s turned more than a leaf since he won the troll derby and deserves to get out of the first round.

Plus, he would hate it, lol. But you would definitely be a good choice, as well. 

3 hours ago, RogueStout said:

But he doesn't post about beer

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

39 minutes ago, happycamper said:

But he doesn't post about beer

Speaking of that the little lady and I are heading to Bend tomorrow and I will DEFINITELY be hitting up as many breweries as possible over the weekend! 

31 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Speaking of that the little lady and I are heading to Bend tomorrow and I will DEFINITELY be hitting up as many breweries as possible over the weekend! 

Make a point to stop by Sunriver Brewing. They have a place in Bend as well as in Sunriver. The Bend location is really cool, and I think they are making some of the best beer in town. Let me know if you want any recommendations.

7 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Make a point to stop by Sunriver Brewing. They have a place in Bend as well as in Sunriver. The Bend location is really cool, and I think they are making some of the best beer in town. Let me know if you want any recommendations.

YES. I found their Pale on tap here in Boise a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic. Will definitely be hitting them up.

45 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

YES. I found their Pale on tap here in Boise a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic. Will definitely be hitting them up.

They've really gotten good and their food is tasty for pub food, too. They've got a couple of pretty good hazy IPAs on tap right now. It's not my favorite style, but they do it well. Any other recommendations ... restaurants, breweries, etc. ... feel free to ping me. 

5 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Tough call.  You make a good point.  @BSUTOP25 and I both agree if we have sons we want @bluerules009 to be an honorary uncle.  But I feel you would make a much better wing man and you enjoy and have defended IPAs from the bare chested ranks of fruity drink swillers. 

Poll closes at 6pm Pacific.