Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Winters May Suck but Summers Are Great in Laramie

Touched down northwest of town, north of I-80 around 5:25pm. At 6:30 it was reported to still be on the ground near Baldy Peak, which is all the way up in Converse County, but it also describes the location as twelve miles northeast of town. Either that thing was forty miles wide, or someone's got some things mixed up...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

I was in Central FLA in the '80s when I saw a water spout maybe 1/8 of a mile offshore. I e-braked my shit and called 911 directly. They said, "chill the fvck out, n00b," or something to that effect. Tornados are Mother Nature's mindf*ck.

vEnwwHV.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

7 minutes ago, toonkee said:

As long as the flying j pizza circus is saved everything will be fine.

You’re absolutely right. There are tragedies, and the there are tragedies.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Tornados are the most frightening natural phenomenon in my opinion. Earthquakes are probably second followed closely by tsunamis. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Tornados are the most frightening natural phenomenon in my opinion. Earthquakes are probably second followed closely by tsunamis. 

Tsunamis and more the flooding they cause for sure imo. That shit is brutal and relentless.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

9 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Tsunamis and more the flooding they cause for sure imo. That shit is brutal and relentless.

Watch what this tsunami back in 2011 did to a 30 foot high seawall in Japan:

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg