Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Kids get the last laugh in Obituary

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Leave it to UNR fans to make fun of an 80 year old lady meeting her end. 

:ph34r:

Lady seemed like a menace ... just like most grandmas. 

Just now, NVGiant said:

Lady seemed like a menace ... just like most grandmas. 

So all grannies are alike huh? AGEIST!!!!!!!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Gina and Jay should do some soul searching of their own. it is all very sad.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, aztech said:

I'm always skeptical of these kind of stories.  Is her maiden name of Schunk pronounced skunk?    

Yeah, it looks suspicious to me. The first thing I focused on was her last name. They obviously think she and Lyle are low lifes and want them to go really low, as in hell. 

Dehmlow = Damn Low

or

Dehmlow = Them Low (refering to their mom and Lyle)

Trying to think of a legit scenario for their mom like a defense attorney would do: What if mom was dirt poor, from abusive parents, gets out of the house and away from them at 18, and and with no self esteem or self worth immediately clings on to another abuser (as often happens) Dennis. Then Dennis became violent and she sought out his brother for advice and support which turned into an affair. To avoid Dennis killing both of them, Lyle and mom got out of Dodge but couldn't legally take off with the kids. Mom couldn't afford the legal bills to get custody of her kids out of state, and Dennis refused to let her see them. She didn't even have the money to fight for visitation. The kids were lied to non-stop about how evil their mom was as they grew up. So when they turned 18, they wanted no contact with her as much as she tried to reach out. 

Ya Never Know!!!

kat.jpg

On 6/6/2018 at 1:37 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, it looks suspicious to me. The first thing I focused on was her last name. They obviously think she and Lyle are low lifes and want them to go really low, as in hell. 

Dehmlow = Damn Low

or

Dehmlow = Them Low (refering to their mom and Lyle)

Trying to think of a legit scenario for their mom like a defense attorney would do: What if mom was dirt poor, from abusive parents, gets out of the house and away from them at 18, and and with no self esteem or self worth immediately clings on to another abuser (as often happens) Dennis. Then Dennis became violent and she sought out his brother for advice and support which turned into an affair. To avoid Dennis killing both of them, Lyle and mom got out of Dodge but couldn't legally take off with the kids. Mom couldn't afford the legal bills to get custody of her kids out of state, and Dennis refused to let her see them. She didn't even have the money to fight for visitation. The kids were lied to non-stop about how evil their mom was as they grew up. So when they turned 18, they wanted no contact with her as much as she tried to reach out. 

Ya Never Know!!!

More likely than the Deep State conspiracy...