Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Your Favorite MWCBoard Tradition by School

Your favorite MWCBoard traits by school.  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Air Force

2. 2. Boise State

• TBSUF
    • Trucker School
    • Big Bob's Term Sheet Deal
    • Amazing Weather and Bike Paths in the Greatest City in the Universe
    • Other
  3. 3. Colorado State

• 500,000,000 TCSUFs Owning the Denver Market
    • Airport Gear Updates
    • Minnesota's Rival
    • Big XII Done Deal
    • Other
    • Added by HRam: Superior Lifestyle
  4. 4. Fresno State

5. 5. Hawaii

• Kalua's Prison Haole and Rooster Fetish
    • Travel Subs
    • Garbage Blowing Across Aloha Stadium's Field
    • Paniolo Trophy
    • Other
  6. 6. Nevada

7. 7. New Mexico

• Blast's Flagship Memes
    • Snake Photos
    • Locksley Threads
    • #1 Stunner's Tribute Threads
    • Other
  8. 8. San Diego State

• LONG MAY SUDS REIGN!!!
    • Yer Mom
    • Altitude Poisoning
    • South Alabama
    • Other
    • Added by Misplaced Cowboy: Free Admission to SUDS Games Because Crowd Size Overwhelmed the Ticket Scanners
  9. 9. San Jose State

• SAN!!!!
    • NEZ Expansion
    • Kick Them Out
    • Library Bums
    • Other
    • Added by Cousin Maynard: Hot Asian Chicks Who Don't Know SJSU Sponsors Sports
  10. 10. UNLV

• Elite 8 Program Transcending Conferences with 5 Star Recruiting
    • Rebel Robert + Reggie Theus = <3 <3 <3
    • Sarah's Wall of Shame
    • Dirt Parking Lots
    • Other
  11. 11. Utah State

• Choo Choo
    • Nike Execs
    • Wasatch Front License Plate Covers
    • BYU's Northern Branch Campus + The Project
    • Other
  12. 12. Wyoming

• The Josh Allen
    • Larry Nance Jr. Updates
    • UW's Construction Boom Updates
    • Who Cares? Avatars
    • Other
    • Added by Swoll Cracker and BSUTOP25: Piss Bombs Served with Funnel Cake

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Your wish is my command good sir! That said, I also added funnel cakes. Now VOTR!! 

I cant believe I forgot funnel cakes.  I was the one who began the funnel cake theme when i posted a photo I took at the WAR way back when on Ramnation.com .

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Gottdamm ... that's a good one!

Attendance related theme for SUDS would be good. There are too many to fit into a poll though, so it's a tough choice. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Attendance related theme for SUDS would be good. There are too many to fit into a poll though, so it's a tough choice. 

It's in there: "Added by Misplaced Cowboy: Free Admission to SUDS Games Because Crowd Size Overwhelmed the Ticket Scanners"

The questions are multiple choice so you can go back in and add it to your selection if you like.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Fresno state _ magic dirt

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

One thing is for certain ... the MWCBoard has far more unique content and tradition than the AAC or any other college message board. 

CELEBRATE OUR PEOPLE!

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Hey @BSUTOP25 is this a "jungle primary"? It should be, tomorrow you can narrow it down to the top two vote getters for a run-off.

This isn't really a competition ... just verification that these are the correct MWCBoard themes for each school. I think this POLL will also serve as a good orientation for new MWCBoard members who need to learn about our culture. 

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Okay @misplacedcowboy, I added your fantastic suggestion. @HRam, @Wyoguns, @retrofade -- just pinging to update you on the new option under SUDS.  

I'm surprised to see that choice matters to fans of any school except the one which brags that it got 15 grand in the house and damn near filled the place.

Taco Juju? Huh? For Fresno, how could anybody possibly vote for anything besides sheep sodomy?

As to Boise, the obvious choice isn't up there: "On the (cough, cough, lmao) Blue."

Boom goes the dynamite.

47 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I'm surprised to see that choice matters to fans of any school except the one which brags that it got 15 grand in the house and damn near filled the place.

Taco Juju? Huh? For Fresno, how could anybody possibly vote for anything besides sheep sodomy?

As to Boise, the obvious choice isn't up there: "On the (cough, cough, lmao) Blue."

Excellent point, the smurf turf has to be there.

and I don't see UNLV's national championship/final fours there, either. elite 8 doesn't count.

I'll vote 'other' for those 2 schools.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

Excellent point, the smurf turf has to be there.

Its absence can be attributed to the myopia of the guy who started this otherwise excellent thread.

Boom goes the dynamite.

SDSU fans defending attendance numbers that were clearly exaggerated has to be the greatest thing ever.  They would even post pictures of sections of the stadium that had more empty seats than full seats as proof and then claim we have no idea because we have never been there, as if we have all not watched football our entire lives.

Where's Slappy Figgs?

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke