Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

OT: Dress Shorts

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

@Nevada Convert is in luck, I found a club that specifically lists "dress shorts" as acceptable attire.

tC3WhAx.png

https://www.caesars.com/rio-las-vegas/things-to-do/voodoo-rooftop-nightclub#.WxUb8EgvyUk

Go own the dance floor with those dress shorts!

DAMN...I can't go.  I don't have any "nice" shirts.  All my shirts are mean.

8 hours ago, retrofade said:

@Nevada Convert is in luck, I found a club that specifically lists "dress shorts" as acceptable attire.

tC3WhAx.png

https://www.caesars.com/rio-las-vegas/things-to-do/voodoo-rooftop-nightclub#.WxUb8EgvyUk

I've posted various other uses of the phrase like some Ralph Lauren shorts on EBay, for example. Like I said, it was used a lot more back in the 80's. 

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

You can wear dress shorts and walk out of a press conference with your purse and act like a little diva:

Thought his suit thing was hideous but the hate for Lebron I don’t understand. Not you Wyobraska I mean in general. Good father, philanthropist, married high school sweat heart, great dad, never in trouble, and arguably the goat. Not bad. 

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Thought his suit thing was hideous but the hate for Lebron I don’t understand. Not you Wyobraska I mean in general. Good father, philanthropist, married high school sweat heart, great dad, never in trouble, and arguably the goat. Not bad. 

I think he has actually done a pretty damn good job with growing up in the spotlight since the time he was what, probably 15?   This press conference made me laugh with how he left, but in general, LeBron has carried himself very well.  He hasn't always made the best PR decisions, but I'm sure his world view is a little off just from being famous for so long.  When you look at so many child actors and others who find fame early, you have to respect LeBron for all the reasons you mentioned.  It will be interesting to see what he does in his post playing career.  

On 6/4/2018 at 4:06 AM, retrofade said:

tC3WhAx.png

2825384198e600eb970bd149c38e58a7.gif

Ceaser's Palace: Setting Style Standards Since Never, Apparently

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

22 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

He's the villain of every '80s movie. He's bigger, stronger, has worked at it harder and for longer, has been recognized for his current greatness and future potential, and has somehow managed to live up to the unbelievable hype surrounding him. It's just hard to see yourself in someone so objectively more talented and driven than you or anyone you know. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Lebron has, well, there's no better way to put this, matured over the years. He's not perfect. Not by any stretch. But he's also not the exact same guy he was during The Decision or "we are all witnesses" or "he spoils us with his play" or even chosen one back tattoos.

I actually think the Warriors have been a great foil for him. They've gone a long way towards humanizing him vs. his being an unrelateable superhero to most.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:36 PM, retrofade said:

tC3WhAx.png

Go own the dance floor with those dress shorts !

I don't understand the concept of dress shorts it is just confusing and it is even stranger that this restaurant is allowing dress shorts.

Its either shorts or jeans/pants. I don't like them much.

28 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

office%20shorts.jpg

I wore this to court yesterday...

Perfectly acceptable......   

......so long as you also rock a pimp ass bolo tie too...

Don't be a neanderthal.....wear a belt. 

17 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Don't be a neanderthal.....wear a belt.  

When you're wearing something that classy, you don't wear belts...

Typically, a nice yellow twine of rope tied in a knot will suffice..

New-Signature.jpg