Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Fresno State Football Best Ever

18 hours ago, VandalBasher said:

And, it had to be this year of any year.  

At halftime: FSU 28, Vandals 10

End of game: 48-13. 

lol remember 2013 when deruyter got pissed at a late hit on carr and said in the halftime interview he wanted to score 100 on you guys, then thought better ofi t?

13 minutes ago, Mano said:

2004 Cal is the best team he has coached.

Yeah, that team was dominant and one of the very best Pac-10/12 teams of the last two decades....came so close to getting to the BCS Championship game. Pretty decent QB that year too, if memory serves. 

40 minutes ago, ZK686 said:

I read this wrong...but in any case, I'd say our 2013 was probably our best Fresno State team this decade.

I hope that wasn't their best team. That was one of the worst defenses in the country that year.

19 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

lol remember 2013 when deruyter got pissed at a late hit on carr and said in the halftime interview he wanted to score 100 on you guys, then thought better ofi t?

That team absolutely could have dropped 100 on the Vandals that game. 

8 hours ago, ZK686 said:

I read this wrong...but in any case, I'd say our 2013 was probably our best Fresno State team this decade.

This year will be better. ;) 

2 hours ago, Douglaspoke said:

The year that they destroyed CU. Wasn't it something like 56-7 at the half at Fresno

55-7.  Definitely wouldn't count that year though...we lost 4 games.   Tulsa was a fluke and we win that game 9/10 times (thanks refs for calling a penalty on phillip thomas for the cleanest big hit i've seen at any level of football), but we just pooped the bed at Oregon and Boise, and the Hawaii Bowl...yeesh.

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I hope that wasn't their best team. That was one of the worst defenses in the country that year.

This decade?

They went 11-2 and clinched the MW title...

1MXnKMV.jpg