Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV is NOT a Mid-Major

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

UNLV has much more potential to be good in football.  The northeast is not a hotbed of football talent.  We have California next door.  There are good players to be had after the PAC-12 has their pick.

And then after every other DI school outside the PAC-12 gets their pick, UNLV gets its turn!

@ph90702 and a few other Vegas fans have been struggling to deal with continued irrelevancy for quite awhile.  Now big brother has the team & coach they've been looking for since 1992 and it's killing them.  

It would suck being a Vegas hoops fan these days or in the foreseeable future.  It's too soon for them to even be looking forward to the next coaching search.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

8 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

^ lmfao...you can't be serious.

UNLV won 1 NCAA title back in 1990.

since 1999 UConn has won 4 NCAA titles.

UNLV is nowhere near UConn's level.

moreover, I never said Temple was some end-all-be-all team...but they are a historic hoops program like UConn, Cincy, Memphis, Houston, etc.

I never said they were the same. I said the situation is the same, as we laugh at the UNLV glory of yesteryear. It doesn't matter. UCONN has been in free call for four or five years. Will they improve? probably. But it is irrelevant until it happens. 

3 hours ago, BleedRed702 said:

Why do you guys feed this idiot? 

Because you don't often see Koopa Troopas repping UNLV.