Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Morgan

San Jose State 2019 Commits

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Fresno recruiting rank would be dead last in the big ten, PAC 12,ACC,SEC,Big 12

Easy bru, FS’s just behind Wyoming for a 7th out of 12 right here in the MWC....title winning FS and Retready killing it right here in your conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Fresno recruiting rank avg per recruit would be dead last in the big ten, PAC 12,ACC,SEC,Big 12

It’s a good thing we play in the MWC. Where we’re #1 where it matters. On the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Just 3 years ago you were 1-11

And now we’re better than the team that’s been #1 in recruiting for how many years straight? You should be embarrassed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Easy bru, FS’s just behind Wyoming for a 7th out of 12 right here in the MWC....title winning FS and Retready killing it right here in your conference.

LOL!!

You’re astronomical butthurt/envy is showing big time. 

Keep it coming Kip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

no you're not

Um, yes we are, honey. In your own house.  Kiss the ring, bitch  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a little jelly....but retready tired-coasting...I mean look at that mediocre to bad class, Cinc....can’t deny it. Let’s hope he can sustain your run with sub par talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

at least we dont go 1-11 19-16 isnt a blowout either team could of won

“At least we didn’t get blown out”. LMAOOOOO. Hey, at least you had a great bowl game to end the season. Am I right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

at least we rarely have a losing season unlike you

We’ve had like three losing seasons in three decades. Lol. Anyways, obviously being second to Fresno stings a bit right now. I’ll leave it alone. Good basketball game last night, BTW. 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

We’ve had like three losing seasons in three decades. Lol. Anyways, obviously being second to Fresno stings a bit right now. I’ll leave it alone. Good basketball game last night, BTW. 

Uhhmmm you have had 4 losing seasons out of the last 8....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Uhhmmm you have had 4 losing seasons out of the last 8....

 

giphy-27.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Uhhmmm you have had 4 losing seasons out of the last 8....

And 3 championships! It’s a rollercoaster! Weee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 12:25 AM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Fresno recruiting rank avg per recruit would be dead last in the big ten, PAC 12,ACC,SEC,Big 12

And your point is?

One of the things I really liked about having TCU in this conference was that despite having the dominant football program for half the time they were in, I can't recall any Horned Frog ever feeling a need to tell the rest of us how great his school's football team was. Maybe that was because with TCU there was never the academic insecurity you must feel?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

And 3 championships! It’s a rollercoaster! Weee!

I mean, just figured we should be factually accurate while talking shit.  "Second highest rated recruit average in the conference" "3 losing seasons in 3 decades".

You don't have to lie to kick TTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean, just figured we should be factually accurate while talking shit.  "Second highest rated recruit average in the conference" "3 losing seasons in 3 decades".

You don't have to lie to kick TTT.

Been too lazy to look things up lately, my bad. Happens when you’re at the top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Been too lazy to look things up lately, my bad. Happens when you’re at the top. 

Not buying it.  3 losing seasons in 3 decades goes beyond just being lazy and into the realms of mad cow disease considering there have been 3 losing seasons since 2014.  Are you feeling OK?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×