Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State 2019 Commits

2 minutes ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Fresno recruiting rank would be dead last in the big ten, PAC 12,ACC,SEC,Big 12

Easy bru, FS’s just behind Wyoming for a 7th out of 12 right here in the MWC....title winning FS and Retready killing it right here in your conference.

10 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Easy bru, FS’s just behind Wyoming for a 7th out of 12 right here in the MWC....title winning FS and Retready killing it right here in your conference.

LOL!!

You’re astronomical butthurt/envy is showing big time. 

Keep it coming Kip!

On 2/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

at least we dont go 1-11 19-16 isnt a blowout either team could of won

“At least we didn’t get blown out”. LMAOOOOO. Hey, at least you had a great bowl game to end the season. Am I right? 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 2/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

at least we rarely have a losing season unlike you

We’ve had like three losing seasons in three decades. Lol. Anyways, obviously being second to Fresno stings a bit right now. I’ll leave it alone. Good basketball game last night, BTW. 

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

We’ve had like three losing seasons in three decades. Lol. Anyways, obviously being second to Fresno stings a bit right now. I’ll leave it alone. Good basketball game last night, BTW. 

Uhhmmm you have had 4 losing seasons out of the last 8....

On 2/11/2019 at 12:25 AM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Fresno recruiting rank avg per recruit would be dead last in the big ten, PAC 12,ACC,SEC,Big 12

And your point is?

One of the things I really liked about having TCU in this conference was that despite having the dominant football program for half the time they were in, I can't recall any Horned Frog ever feeling a need to tell the rest of us how great his school's football team was. Maybe that was because with TCU there was never the academic insecurity you must feel?

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

And 3 championships! It’s a rollercoaster! Weee!

I mean, just figured we should be factually accurate while talking shit.  "Second highest rated recruit average in the conference" "3 losing seasons in 3 decades".

You don't have to lie to kick TTT.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean, just figured we should be factually accurate while talking shit.  "Second highest rated recruit average in the conference" "3 losing seasons in 3 decades".

You don't have to lie to kick TTT.

Been too lazy to look things up lately, my bad. Happens when you’re at the top. 

8 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Been too lazy to look things up lately, my bad. Happens when you’re at the top. 

Not buying it.  3 losing seasons in 3 decades goes beyond just being lazy and into the realms of mad cow disease considering there have been 3 losing seasons since 2014.  Are you feeling OK?