Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

There will be a change in the way the OT forum is moderated

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Except I never got so mad I threatened people with violence over a forum post.  I think that is a pretty large difference.  Not to mention I pay my bets, he never would.

In 20 years you two will be married and MWcboard will be your meet cute

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

44 minutes ago, happycamper said:

o I thought it was cause you were busy

Theres that too, lol.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

You seem to be the one in love with him.   Do you have a fetish for tall midgets?>

The furious invective, the never backing down, the defending your turf for honor. 

He's probably secretly your cousin or something

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Speaking of self moderation, @Rampage has not posted here since posting his views about the Jewish people.

Yep. Debate or theory is over when someone's calls you antisemitic even though it is a theory. I would have said the same about ethnic cleaning of American Indians in the US. Just like communism is a great theory but it might not work also. Sure I pushed the limit but the Internet is a safe place to push that limit. Sometime you have to throw a gasoline cocktail. Speaking of antisemitic is not Rosanne Barr also being accused of being an antisemitic even though she is Jewish. I am not a fan of Trump but I do like how he pushes the envelope. That includes NFL players who kneel and people who burn the flag.

Also this website is restricted at work for some reason which was before my post. My guess it is due to where it is hosted. Thus I will be posting less anyway.

Just now, Rampage said:

Yep. Debate or theory is over when someone's calls you antisemitic even though it is a theory. I would have said the same about ethnic cleaning of American Indians in the US. Just like communism is a great theory but it might not work also. Sure I pushed the limit but the Internet is a safe place to push that limit. Sometime you have to throw a gasoline cocktail. Speaking of antisemitic is not Rosanne Barr also being accused of being an antisemitic even though she is Jewish. I am not a fan of Trump but I do like how he pushes the envelope. That includes NFL players who kneel and people who burn the flag.

Also this website is restricted at work for some reason which was before my post. My guess it is due to where it is hosted. Thus I will be posting less anyway.

The site is hosted through mddhosting, which is a pretty reputable host.  I don’t think that’s the problem.  When you try to bring up the site does it say why it’s restricted?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 6/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Word!  If somebody says something +++++ing stupid, something you feel you can debate and crush, do so.  Be +++++ing brutal in your dialogue destroying their idea.  It is just the insane nastiness lately many of the long time posters here are tired of.  We no longer have a say.  Every thread is controlled and dominated by the same few posters being as nasty to each other as they can.  Rip the idea apart, be +++++ing brutal ripping an idea apart.  Lets just be a little less nasty to each other maybe?  At least to the point where it no longer makes many of us feel like our opinions are not worth posting anymore because the  thread is promised to turn to a shit show, every time, and no HONEST and passionate dialogue can take place.

This is where I have been for a while now.

6 hours ago, Rampage said:

Aren't the kneelers and the flag burners the ones who are really "pushing the envelope"? Don't they very boldly make a statement that gets everyone's attention?

I can't imagine that I would ever be pissed off enough at the direction of our country to do so but for an American citizen to burn the flag is the absolute epitome of someone exercising their first amendment rights.

5 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

penises

Your second favorite thing, behind the Mwcboard 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Where my nudes at skinny

Must’ve been blocked by admin.  I’ll talk to the owner. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Also in the spirit of the thread, I would like to apologize for creating my @With EXtra Mayo parody account.  

I was bored.  It will not happen again.  @Extra Mayo probably will not believe it was me, though.

I believe nothing i see on the internet. And neither shd any of you. Remember the Troll Derby? My "meltdowns" and Farewell Cruel Board speech?

Screenshot 2018-06-02 18.15.53.png

But i did like @With EXtra Mayo.  Maynardology Grade = Solid B. it wld have a lot higher if not for a McDonald's review #barf

I know if I wasn't directly involved, i'd want ppl to think it was me, especially when it wasn't. The mods let their guards down then and you can really get your sock on.

2 hours ago, Extra Mayo said:

I believe nothing i see on the internet. And neither shd any of you. Remember the Troll Derby? My "meltdowns" and Farewell Cruel Board speech?

Screenshot 2018-06-02 18.15.53.png

But i did like @With EXtra Mayo.  Maynardology Grade = Solid B. it wld have a lot higher if not for a McDonald's review #barf

I know if I wasn't directly involved, i'd want ppl to think it was me, especially when it wasn't. The mods let their guards down then and you can really get your sock on.

Well you should, it is true.  I did the Maynard brand better than you did the Maynard brand.

Let that sink and realize how worthless you are.  You are easy as hell to pull off.  There is nothing to it, I parodied you so well the board thought I was you.  Your shit is easy and lacks any substance.

#nothingspecial #kdfjedl 

Guest #1Stunner
33 minutes ago, Extra Mayo said:

So a worthless POS worked all you badazz MWCBOARDers in the TD? 

Must suck to be you guys.

#CUinVegas

What's going on?   I don't get it.  

What happened???