Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Sign Ups

3 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

he has to be a captain, and @kalua pig has to be on his team. If there are too many captains for that to happen, I'll step down, lol.

That’ll work.  @Headbutt you’re a captain now and @4UNLV is the backup.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Are you ASSINGING us 13 members per team? What if I want 26 people on my team for 5 rounds? What if I want 5 people for 26 rounds? What if I want 8 people for 8 rounds cause the only teams that matter are the P5 teams baby?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/2/2018 at 1:12 PM, zoom said:

I'm in 

I'm realizing that my summer is going to be pretty busy, and that I'm going to have a hard time making my picks on time. 

So as not to be a pain in the ass, I'm going to sit out this year's game. 

I'm out.

9 minutes ago, zoom said:

I'm realizing that my summer is going to be pretty busy, and that I'm going to have a hard time making my picks on time. 

So as not to be a pain in the ass, I'm going to sit out this year's game. 

I'm out.

:( If that changes let me know.  I'll keep you as a backup....just in case :D

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater