Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Sign Ups

With football season starting earlier in the year I'm going to start the sign ups for the Pick 10 game now.  They will be open until June 15th.  Last year we had 5 teams (purple, gray, red, black & white) and I expect we will have as many this year.  The team "captains" are @UNLVFan90 (who created this game!), @happycamper, @thelawlorfaithful @Boise fan, @4UNLV and if needed @Headbutt.  Boise Fan is creating the graphic this year, thank God.  For those who aren't familiar with the rules, you sign up and are RANDOMLY assigned a team.  Once assigned we will start a snake draft and you will select one FBS team each round for 10 rounds.  The goal is to select a group of teams that when their records are combined will have the highest winning percentage.  You will have about 24 hours to select your team.  You can include pictures with your selection but you must keep them tasteful and safe for work.  If you want to play then reply to this topic.  Have fun!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Mug, it's Friday night and still no updated standings. Great....I guess this is how it will go again this year. What a stupid game. 

Im in! 

41 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

In

Of course you’re in, you’re a backup captain duh...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater