Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Everybody Is Coming Back!!!

23 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Nothing as of yet! :ph34r:

The end of Wednesday is the deadline. Any day now...

0307D9F9-368A-4828-A719-13C6F8AE3A58.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

18 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Nothing as of yet! :ph34r:

The end of Wednesday is the deadline. Any day now...

You are now the leading contender in next year's Troll Derby. 

Congrats, A-hole. 

Since they haven't hired an agent by this late date, I'd guess they're coming back, but you never know. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, Fort Fun said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already (I'm not really following this story), but is it possible that one would declare and one would come back?

They’ve said it will be based on each individual’s situation. I think it’s the least likely outcome but who knows.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

12 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You are now the leading contender in next year's Troll Derby. 

Congrats, A-hole. 

Since they haven't hired an agent by this late date, I'd guess they're coming back, but you never know. 

That we know of on the agent front. Sometimes they announce that at the same time they announce they aren't coming back.  To me I would think if they were coming back, they probably would have said something by now wouldn't they? I have a feeling they aren't coming back, hope I am wrong though. Would like to see them play another year in Reno.

2 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

That we know of on the agent front. Sometimes they announce that at the same time they announce they aren't coming back.  To me I would think if they were coming back, they probably would have said something by now wouldn't they? I have a feeling they aren't coming back, hope I am wrong though. Would like to see them play another year in Reno.

And if they have signed, why not announce that?

25 minutes ago, PackNation said:

And if they have signed, why not announce that?

I don't know, I have seen some players at universities where they announce like on the last day they are not coming back and hire an agent that day before the announcement. Maybe there is a deal in principal but nothing is actually signed yet? Or maybe they have something signed but it doesn't take affect until a certain date unless they change their mind?

Could be a variety of reasons with regards to that. And maybe they have made a decision but don't want to announce it quite yet so they are keeping things quite. I am just saying I am hoping my feeling is wrong but to me I would think if they are coming back, they would have announced by now.

Maybe they are getting one last word about where they could go in the draft as well or in talks with European teams but deals aren't worked out yet.

3 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I don't know, I have seen some players at universities where they announce like on the last day they are not coming back and hire an agent that day before the announcement. Maybe there is a deal in principal but nothing is actually signed yet? Or maybe they have something signed but it doesn't take affect until a certain date unless they change their mind?

Could be a variety of reasons with regards to that. And maybe they have made a decision but don't want to announce it quite yet so they are keeping things quite. I am just saying I am hoping my feeling is wrong but to me I would think if they are coming back, they would have announced by now.

Maybe they are getting one last word about where they could go in the draft as well or in talks with European teams but deals aren't worked out yet.

I've been hearing from a couple of people that are relatively close to the situation that they now very much believe both are returning. Previously they were like everyone else and had no idea what they were going to decide on. In the last couple months until very recently, to get any kind of real insight into what they were thinking, it pretty much would've had to have come from Muss, their mom or the twins themselves. I wouldn't celebrate it as a done deal until it's official, but it's looking pretty obvious to those more closely involved that the news will be good very shortly. 

kat.jpg