Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedude15

I am gonna lay some money down on Nevada to with the basketball championship (assuming the twins come back). How much should I lay down?

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Second mortgage. Sell your car.  It's a lock!

Good thing I don't have a mortgage. My car is probably worth 15k or so. So one vote for 15k, lol. Not sure if I will be that brave....

Just now, Nvjones said:

Bet enough where it doesn’t hurt.  There’s definitely a chance, but I would bet huge money on it,  but definitely enough for a good payout.  50-100 bucks 

50 bucks is my min. Realistically 1k would be my max. 

And another thing to factor in is that you are really only betting (assuming you lay at least 100 dollars down) on them to make the final four. IF you lay 100 dollars at 50:1 then you could easily bet against  Nevada in the FF and NC (if they make it that far) game and the very least come out with a free trip to Vegas.

10 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

the correct answer is don't bet any money on nevada.they wont win the national championship even if the triplets come back.

first of all how dare u

8k3esKz.png

If they were my team, I might put down $100 as an entertainment bet.

I am guessing Duke will be hard to beat next year with the 3 top overall recruits, plus a couple other top 40 guys, so I wouldn't be laying anything other than a wishful entertainment wager.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 minutes ago, Mano said:

If they were my team, I might put down $100 as an entertainment bet.

I am guessing Duke will be hard to beat next year with the 3 top overall recruits, plus a couple other top 40 guys, so I wouldn't be laying anything other than a wishful entertainment wager.

I thought about putting $100 on the knights before the season, just so i'd have the ticket, just for fun. :blink:

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

I heard from a friend that Vegas sports books are going to take a pretty big loss if they win this series.

Michael gaughan at the southpoint said they're going to take a bath...and he doesn't care. :D

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

I thought about putting $100 on the knights before the season, just so i'd have the ticket, just for fun. :blink:

More than a few people actually did. But you know that.

Lucky SOB's...