Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigd

Nevada/UNLV baseball for the Governor's Cup?

Guest RoscoesDad
1 minute ago, NWRebel said:

Exactly.  That’s why I laughed at their backhanded compliments.  They can eat shit burgers all weekend.

Well Reno does boast the Neck on Monster Fish who can barely put two sentences together.  However I suppose that'd still be lagging a bit behind Kimmel and Fieri. 

I believe this series was put together for bragging rights of the overall prowess of each school's athletic program. 5 of 6 certainly says it all to this point. It says even more when you consider the $hit show that is UNLV basketball and football. If those 2 programs could gain any amount of respectability this series would be irrelevant. You know kind of like  the decades before it was even formed.

You rebtards can keep the governors cup, we'll keep the cannon  and continue to win the regular season in hoops, something you have never done, despite being a founding member of the MW.  

But be happy you won the cup.  That's a great achievement for a welfare school. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

13 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You rebtards can keep the governors cup, we'll keep the canon and continue to win the regular season in hoops, something you have never done, despite being a founding member of the MW.  

But be happy you won the cup.  That's a great achievement for a welfare school. 

eos-rebel-t6-ef-s-18-55mm-f-3-5-5-6-is-ii-kit_1_xl.jpg