Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2018 - Championship

Troll Derby 2018 - Championship  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

exactly.that is why byu is getting cut off.

I've seen the Hawaii Warriors field...  You guys throw almost as much stuff as the Wyoming fans.   Don't tell me you don't want to throw stuff at BYU.

Besides, BYU recruits Tongans and Samoans...not that much Hawaiians. So your recruits are safe.

Warbow got my vote, not because I think he is a troll, but because I think Laradise is too stupid to know how to troll.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

I've seen the Hawaii Warriors field...  You guys throw almost as much stuff as the Wyoming fans.   Don't tell me you don't want to throw stuff at BYU.

Besides, BYU recruits Tongans and Samoans...not that much Hawaiians. So your recruits are safe.

just stay the fvck out.

4 hours ago, kalua pig said:

just stay the fvck out.

Holy shit, I think that’s the smartest thing I’ve seen you say all year. It’s good to see Hawaii athletics finally starting to become privy to being exploited by the Borg!!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

3 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Holy shit, I think that’s the smartest thing I’ve seen you say all year. It’s good to see Hawaii athletics finally starting to become privy to being exploited by the Borg!!

So what do you call those dumbasses that want to go play in the high desert in -5 degree weather?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

55 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

So what do you call those dumbasses that want to go play in the high desert in -5 degree weather?

SEC Mountain Division

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Speaking of CJ, he's been letting us down by not giving us facility updates. 

You're damn right!

As an example, I heard from a reliable source that several handicapped-accessible doors have been installed at Wyoming's "Arena-Auditorium" but where's CJ been to so report?

Boom goes the dynamite.

Voting ends Monday at noon!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, Mel Kiper III said:

Don’t know why you are prolonging this farce, @ph90702 has already been declared the 2018 Troll “The People’s Choice” Champion.

I agree, you are a smart man Mel.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:38 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I had LC beat by 7 votes had cappyhampster left the poll open a little longer, and I win the Derby if that happens. 

I bet you would have worn some pretty snazzy dress shorts to the awards ceremony.  Would you have invited Eddie Vedder to present perhaps?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I bet you would have worn some pretty snazzy dress shorts to the awards ceremony.  Would you have invited Eddie Vedder to present perhaps?

Bauer....LOL. You're like one of those BYU fans that think they're super cool simply because they're BYU fans. 😹😹

Since you have such a woody for dress shorts, here's a pair in BYU navy blue that would surely impress your BYU fan friends at your preseason FB cheer camps. And they'd also work great for you to wear to court for the times you get busted for dancing.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-100-Cotton-Summer-Dress-Shorts-Regular-28/27007037282?iid=161833337457&var=460806769561&_trkparms=gclientid%3D2ATPQ_kMOdCMCbBT7bCOJsumxueJqnvbANtKrOxd6yQqtdeMgjomVs_A3HV76kct&_trksid=p2489528.m4324.l9588

Not sure what this Eddie Vedder obsession is all about. If there was an actual costly awards ceremony for winning the Derby, that would mean that Mug's been making waaaay more per click than told, and he'll be retiring soon. 

kat.jpg

On 5/24/2018 at 1:45 PM, #1Stunner said:

Wyoming?  You guys don't even own your entire State.

Western Wyoming (Evanston, Afton, Star Valley, Big Piney, Rawlins, Green River, Rock Spring) = majority BYUUfans  .  Utah state fans.   Brady Poppinga always tells everyone that no one in Western Wyoming knows that that the University of Wyoming exists.  

At least the majority of people in Hawaii are Hawaii Warriors fans.   They own their State.

FIFY

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.