Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Young boys are struggling with the pussification of society

It all boils down to letting kids be kids, letting them find the way that they are naturally comfortable, and not coercing them into something they’re not. If that is something you are not comfortable with, learn to be accepting. 

16 hours ago, sebasour said:

So what if a kid is gay, doesn't care about sports, or likes Taylor Swift? He should made to feel like a piece of shit?

In this world he has no problem in fact the other boys will probably be forced to play with dolls with him even though they don't like it.   Since girly men like you now think that is best.

Like all racists and ugly people you need to learn that supporting the norm, isn't attacking the abnormal.

23 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

Did that too. and bottle rocket wars. Fun times.  Burned through a ton of clothes every summer. Literally.

I miss bottle rocket wars. I remember our parents would raise hell because they thought we would catch a house or field on fire but they never seemed to worried about what happened to us!

29 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

In this world he has no problem in fact the other boys will probably be forced to play with dolls with him even though they don't like it.   Since girly men like you now think that is best.

Like all racists and ugly people you need to learn that supporting the norm, isn't attacking the abnormal.

You act like him being accepted is a bad thing. Also he's still not completely accepted because asshats like you still exist to belittle him, though luckily time will take care of that backwards thinking.

Also you claiming that you're not attacking anyone, while also using the term "girly men" as an insult, is a tad funny but I expect nothing less from you Blue (Also calling another dude girly is some Grade A trash talk)

11 hours ago, NVGiant said:

When I was a kid I used to walk 10 miles to school in the snow, uphill, both ways. My pappy used to beat me with a switch, and that never did me no harm. We used to shoot our friends for fun, dammit, like real men! :oldman:

I used to go with the wrench.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, sebasour said:

You act like him being accepted is a bad thing. Also he's still not completely accepted because asshats like you still exist to belittle him, though luckily time will take care of that backwards thinking.

No I don't act like him being accepted is a bad thing.  I was discussing the normal boy and his ability to be accepted as what he is.

You are the one bringing in the ugly bias you have been brainwashed by the media, which is typical of ugly racist people like you.  Just like all idiot democrats when you can't discuss an issue you accuse the other person of being a hater.  The funny part is it just shows your obvious bias.

3 hours ago, sebasour said:

Also you claiming that you're not attacking anyone, while also using the term "girly men" as an insult, is a tad funny but I expect nothing less from you Blue (Also calling another dude girly is some Grade A trash talk)

You are a girly man, you're weak.  You can't think for yourself.  You aren't capable of even discussing this subject without bringing in your media brainwashed biases.

You are an empty suit, does that make you happier.

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

It all boils down to letting kids be kids, letting them find the way that they are naturally comfortable, and not coercing them into something they’re not. If that is something you are not comfortable with, learn to be accepting. 

Bingo.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I used to go with the wrench.

You're younger than me. In my day we used a mace. 

9 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Taylor Swift is pretty boss. She played the rose bowl last weekend. I didn’t go, but the videos I saw looked pretty awesome. She had these massive screens and set pieces. It was like Motley Crue meets lady Gaga.

How dare you suggest there's even a slight influence from one of the most kick ass bands ever in f'ing Taylor Swift! :foottap:

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

How dare you suggest there's even a slight influence from one of the most kick ass bands ever in f'ing Taylor Swift! :foottap:

I was gonna say that concert sounds lame as hell, just with better music.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I was gonna say that concert sounds lame as hell, just with better music.

What young millennial sharts like @halfmanhalfbronco don't get is how bad ass manly it used to be to grow your hair long and spray it up bigly, dance around in tight leather pants, and wear a shitton of eye shadow. 

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

What young millennial sharts like @halfmanhalfbronco don't get is how bad ass manly it used to be to grow your hair long and spray it up bigly, dance around in tight leather pants, and wear a shitton of eye shadow. 

If I haven’t by now convinced Halfman to delve into Chuck Klosterman’s library and he never reached Fargo Rock City, the postmodern Metal bible, I’m a bad friend. He should know, because I know better.

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

No I don't act like him being accepted is a bad thing.  I was discussing the normal boy and his ability to be accepted as what he is.

You are the one bringing in the ugly bias you have been brainwashed by the media, which is typical of ugly racist people like you.  Just like all idiot democrats when you can't discuss an issue you accuse the other person of being a hater.  The funny part is it just shows your obvious bias.

You are a girly man, you're weak.  You can't think for yourself.  You aren't capable of even discussing this subject without bringing in your media brainwashed biases.

You are an empty suit, does that make you happier.

It's horrifying, you can't spend 5 minutes in a high school these days without seeing kids from the drama department beating the shit out of one of the football players. Kids who like basketball are so scared of admitting who they are, they'll spend their whole lives in hiding. As someone who graduated in 2011 (when the pussification was well under way) towards the end we were basically just watching Sex in the City reruns in class all day.

I'd accuse you of being brainwashed by right wing media, but that can't be the case. No one is more understanding of today's youth than bluerules009

On 5/23/2018 at 11:38 PM, renoskier said:

So, is that a bad thing?

Many on the OT board know you are, so you might as well formally come out of the closet and admit it. Say it after me....."I, renoskier, am a big pvssy when it comes to firearms and other generally confrontational duties that typically men are expected to fulfill, especially as a married head of household".  See, that wasn't so bad. 👍

kat.jpg

On 5/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, NevadaFan said:

There’s the problem. Fact is a chitty site that makes money from writing controversial articles with no bearing in reality generates more money than one that doesn’t. You think half the sites out there are written by crazy people or people who like to generate more ad revenue with their polarizing content? I’ve noticed half the people on this board don’t know the difference between op ed, ed, pr and news. It’s all consumed from the same perspective. 

Everyone that's well grounded, and understands the basic traditional principles/ingredients that define the important roles for an often happy family unit, can see what's going on with this attempt at male pussification. Just because it's called out as a problem by a questionable right wing website doesn't de-legitimize the concern that male pussification is occurring. Far right nuts, moderates, even some left of center folks see it and dislike it. Of course, the left wing nuts mostly love it and endorse it. 

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, sebasour said:

It's horrifying, you can't spend 5 minutes in a high school these days without seeing kids from the drama department beating the shit out of one of the football players. Kids who like basketball are so scared of admitting who they are, they'll spend their whole lives in hiding. As someone who graduated in 2011 (when the pussification was well under way) towards the end we were basically just watching Sex in the City reruns in class all day.

I'd accuse you of being brainwashed by right wing media, but that can't be the case. No one is more understanding of today's youth than bluerules009

Yeah, so you have nothing, you're a worthless idiot.   We already knew that you didn't have to prove it.