Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Hitler's Teeth Dispel Myth

So Hitler didn't make it to South America after all. The History Channel sure milked the hell out of that theory. :rolleyes:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/05/21/hitler-teeth-test-dispels-myths-nazi-leaders-survival/627831002/

XXX ARP2444240 DEC 2300.JPG I POL GOV DEU BE

I'm glad that evil bastard never made it out of Europe. It figures that f*cker took the coward's way out. 

43 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The "History" Channel.

H2 was always the channel that had good documentaries, then they turned it into Vice.  I was sad.

The history channel has taught me a lot about aliens, the inner workings of pawn shops, monsters and ghosts.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

H2 was always the channel that had good documentaries, then they turned it into Vice.  I was sad.

The history channel has taught me a lot about aliens, the inner workings of pawn shops, monsters and ghosts.

The History Channel has had a show on the past three seasons called Hunting Hitler. They went from Germany to Spain and on to South America. I watched some of it, but it seemed too far fetched for me. I guess the Hitler's teeth test puts the kibosh on another season. -_- https://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler

I don’t see how people buy this junk. Some are just born gullible I guess. It’s obvious the teeth were planted and he was fitted for new ones by the aliens in Antarctica.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I once ate at a steakhouse that sold “Hitler was a vegetarian” t-shirts. Those were awesome. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I once ate at a steakhouse that sold “Hitler was a vegetarian” t-shirts. Those were awesome. 

It'd go well with the "Hitler was a teatotaler" tee shirt you wear at your AA meetings.

:D

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

5 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

It'd go well with the "Hitler was a teatotaler" tee shirt you wear at your AA meetings.

:D

image.skreened-t-shirt.black.w460h520b3z

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg