Sign in to follow this  
badfish

SDSU ‘19

1 hour ago, fanhood said:

Exactly. But if you look at Aztecmesa, the sky is falling. Why are people so dumb?

They like shiny things like 4* WRs and don’t trust the staff to evaluate talent.

On 12/22/2018 at 6:41 AM, fanhood said:

Exactly. But if you look at Aztecmesa, the sky is falling. Why are people so dumb?

I agree with a caveat. When was the last time an SDSU football season ended with such disappointment?

So I wouldn't say they're dumb, just unable to keep in mind that when things haven't gone well before, Rocky used the off season to made necessary adjustments.

46 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I agree with a caveat. When was the last time an SDSU football season ended with such disappointment?

So I wouldn't say they're dumb, just unable to keep in mind that when things haven't gone well before, Rocky used the off season to made necessary adjustments.

I have a few friends that like to get a rise out of me regarding SDSU. One said "Wow, you are not feeling well this Bowl Season." The other said "this is a new low for SDSU football."

To the former I responded "This team went from good, to average to bad, over 13 games. I am glad this season is over." To the latter I said "If this is a 'new low' I am a happy guy, as you don't seem to remember the 90s and 2000." 

My point is, I get it. This season was horrible. With that being said it was a 7-6 season, with an incredibly young team. The morons calling for Horton, and Rocky's head (yes idiots are saying that), should simply stop watching the games.

7-6 with 12 seniors who played at all, ranked PAC12 win and win at Boise? Fine new “low” for me as well.

According to Aztec Mesa, every coach needs to be fired, and we need to replace Rocky with a young, up & coming HC who will take less money than every P5 program and never, ever leave us. That way we can get all the 4 and 5 star guys who would have come to SDSU all these years if it weren't for that darn Rocky!

Looking like a couple silent commits right now, but the staff and recruiting is extremely quiet. Could be a good thing, could mean we aren’t having any luck. Haven’t seen many new offers given out recently (only 1 I can think of since first signing day) so that’s good.